• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

YEEEHAW!

ohbhave

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Snap707.jpg
Snap709.jpg
Snap710.jpg
Snap711.jpg
Now here's the tricky part - because I had playthrough to meet still, I bumped up my bet to $125 a spin. After 2 spins, my balance went down to $50 (I totally expected that). However, my second spin triggered the free spins (4 of the NaughtyOrNice emblems)! This was my result:
Snap714.jpg
Snap715.jpg
I know there is a $50 MAX cashout, but I'm crossing my fingers anyway!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I almost made playthrough,lol"
but i dont care im still loving that naughty or nice....and santa strikes back as well

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Holy crap ohbhave!! Very nice screenshots!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that they forget what the terms are on the freebie!! LOL

ohbhave

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Well, I turned in my docs and my withdrawl is still in process in the cashier.
biggrin.gif

ohbhave

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
GOOD NEWS - I got this email from Slot Madness this morning: Good day ChelonI would like to know where we should transfer your withdrawal? Contact us to find out more! <table cellpadding="0" class="MsoNormalTable" style="padding-left:90px;width:455px;height:52px;">Call toll free: 1-888-371-1690 Email: <a href="mailto:support@slotmadness.com" >support@slotmadness.com</a> Discover why you won't want to play anywhere else. -The Staff at Slot Madness-

ohbhave

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
IT'S OFFICIAL! Hi Chelon, Congratulations on your recent withdrawal of $4000.00. We are in the process of transferring your funds to your QuickTender Account. We will notify you as soon as this has been done. Please feel free to contact Customer Services for any questions about your recent transaction. <table cellpadding="0" class="MsoNormalTable" style="padding-left:30px;width:446px;height:46px;">Email: cashier@slotmadness.com Phone: 1-888-371-1690 Thank you for your patronage. -The Staff at Slot Madness-  

ohbhave

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
krystalkitty wrote: Keep us posted as to when you have it in QT...I am still waiting on mine from LS.
will do & congrats 2u2 KK! 

ishin

Banned
ohbhave wrote: I know there is a $50 MAX cashout, but I'm crossing my fingers anyway!
Just curious...Was this because you were playing with a freechip?

ohbhave

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
ishin wrote:
ohbhave wrote: I know there is a $50 MAX cashout, but I'm crossing my fingers anyway!
Just curious...Was this because you were playing with a freechip?
absolutely.  however, my withdrawlable winnings were accrued AFTER making my playthrough requirements for the free chip. therefore, entitling me to my winnings - in there entirety.
biggrin.gif

ohbhave

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I JUST RECEIVED MY $4k IN MY QT ACCOUNT THIS MORNING! SLOT MADNESS ROCKS!!!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
GOOD JOB OHBHAVE!! WAY TO GO!!"
"
ONLY TOOK 4 DAYS FOLKS! "
"
I'M GONNA HAVE TO CHECK THEM OUT NOW!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members