• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

You WON'T win if you don't play!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
This is just a reminder that if you are playing FF this year and are doing absolutely nothing with your team and happen to win the championship, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE THE $50 PRIZE.Belgamo stated this in his sign up post ... https://www.nodepositforum.com/t44365565/2011-fantasy-football-sign-up-area/ IF YOU PLAYED B4 AND QUIT OR DID NOTHING ALL YEAR TO YOUR TEAMS YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PLAY AGAIN. If he states you will not be allowed to play again from actions from the season before, then it is only fair to say that if you are new this year and still do not attempt to keep up with your team and win, you will forfeit the prize and it will go to the second place team owner. It's only fair. Come on guys and gals, get your butts on the field!  -- Edited by Mben on Monday 17th of October 2011 03:42:52 PM

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

Why do I have a feeling I am one that this thread is directed towards? :lol:In my defense, this is my first year I have ever even heard of Fantasy Football.  Let alone played it.I didnt know what a draft was, and when Mben told me I had to deal with my teams for each weeks games, well, I didnt know that either or how to do it.  Whoops.Learning slllloooooowwwwwwwly, and will try to get a hold on this thing before the season is over.                                                                                     Pam

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Why else would we be getting beat up on the field every week if there wasn't a prize, PSP? lolAnd Pam, my dear Pam ... this thread was not directed at you .... entirely. HAHAHAHA There are a few members who signed up and have not touched their teams once.There is no d-fence here except on the field. lol I was thrown (yes, thrown) into FF the very first year without ever having played it. I heard of it though. But I quickly learned what I needed to do and have actually won in the past before. This is only my 4th year playing FF.It's kind of strange how you become a little bit obsessed with it year after year. I am talking plays and points and players with the guys regarding fantasy football who have no idea what I am talking about. lol It's cool. So get your helmet and cup on and get on the field! :lol: 
images

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samhiner