• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Your favourite online slot.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I don't normally gravitate to a specific slot just because of a holiday. If it's new for the season, I'll give it a try though.

But if I need to name a Christmas slot that I play more often, it would be Saucify's (BetonSoft) Santa's Surprise. I've hit the top prize of $1000 in the bonus round on more than one occasion. :)

Stan Rogers

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I’m also in for Naughty or Nice – my all-time favorite. Interesting symbols, attractive girls and a juicy progressive jackpot… love to fight for it.

adamlane

Has anyone tried Thunderkick slots? Even for fun. They're gambling masterpieces. Especially the one with bones, Esqueleto Explosivo. :awesome;

Reactions: Mben

Mben

Staff member
Has anyone tried Thunderkick slots? Even for fun. They're gambling masterpieces. Especially the one with bones, Esqueleto Explosivo. :awesome;
I've haven't heard of that software, but see it's fairly new, adamlane.

Cool though. Something new to check out. I don't think players in the US can play their slots for real money though.

Reactions: adamlane

Mben

Staff member
For the moment my favorite is Enchanted by Betsoft. En usually the favorite one doesn't depend on holiday )
It has a "Greedy Goblins" look to it. I like the dark forests, fairies and magic themes. I'll check Enchanted out. :thumb: