• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

2015 No Deposit Forum - FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
Well folks its that time again for the annual nodepositforum.com fantasy football season.

NEWBIES WECOME!

This year we will have one free league - MAX 12 teams, winner gets $50 and one possible paid entry league if we can get 8 teams total.

If you want to get into the action make a post stating you want in and if you want into the paid league mention you would like that too.

Paid league will be $25 a person paid via paypal, no later then Sept 15th. Details will follow after we finalize the league. Winner gets $150 second place $50

Both leagues will have a live draft (time and dates yet to be finalized} . You do not need to be present at live draft, as teams can be set to autopick or you may set your draft order ahead of time.

In event interest is above total amount of team slots available, then a random draw will be held to determine teams getting into league.

Leagues will be at NFL.com

Questions or comments feel free to post way!

Looking forward to kicking all your asses! belgamo

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
i am interested but so i am clear i have to make a payment thru paypal for $25.00 It is not free?
There will be a free to enter league that Belgamo will put up a $50 prize to the champion.The amount of participants is limited though.

So if you don't make it into the free league (random draw) then ....

If we have enough people for a second league, we will create one and that one will be a buy-in league. Your $25 buy-in will be included in the prizepool for the winner of that league.

Reactions: Sookie

peteyweestro

FANTASY FOOTBALL GUY
If ya'll want to go ahead and just send me the money now it will be much easier than having to go through all the drama of my teams owning the season, just saying

Reactions: Sookie and Mben

Mben

Staff member
If ya'll want to go ahead and just send me the money now it will be much easier than having to go through all the drama of my teams owning the season, just saying
And the trash talk has begun, folks! :biglol:

queenmap

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
If I make it to the free league would be great. I really can't afford the buy-in like I was hoping to. So, disregard my first post about joining the paid league. Still hoping I will get to play though.

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
I'd make fun of you Peetey, but let's just say my team last year? Ahem! Hope springs eternal though, and just like my beloved Dolphins, I will rise from the ashes of loserdom, and kick ALL your butt's! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

peteyweestro

FANTASY FOOTBALL GUY
Last year if everyone remembers right i was on a great roll, dominating games and then the second time i played Belgamo's team the wheels began to fall off and the Rams never recovered so this year we are coming with a huge chip on our shoulders.

Besides it's always more fun with a little trash talk !!!

Mben

Staff member
Ok, guys and gals, here is the latest info I have for our draft.

Because of conflicts with schedules, we are going to hold the draft on Friday, September 11th.

Now we all know that the first game is being played Thursday night, the night before our draft, but Friday is the only day we can have the draft that won't be too early.

The Steelers play against the Patriots Thursday night so if you draft players from those teams (who won't want Brady, right? Oh wait ... his suspension may affect him starting or he could blow a knee his first game of the season like he did to me 4 years ago. lol), you may not get your players points from it.

I am the messenger. Please do not shoot the messenger. pew pew

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Please do not shoot the messenger. pew pew
D4d0NgK.gif

Reactions: Mben

STR8LAGGER

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
"I'd make fun of you Peetey, but let's just say my team last year? Ahem! Hope springs eternal though, and just like my beloved Dolphins, I will rise from the ashes of loserdom, and kick ALL your butt's! "

DID THE DOLPHINS EVEN PLAY FOOTBALL LAST YEAR AT ALL??? Just sayin I thought they stopped like at least 10 years ago now havent heard anything about them since Marino was just barely not a rookie anymore and even then they STILL SUCKED BALLS! No offense intended and I'm a Raiders fan so can't say too much at least not until all the Davis's Die off so they can have a real coach finally lol. But the Dolphins you poor poor ol lady you got dropped on head once or twice maybe???

Reactions: Mben

peteyweestro

FANTASY FOOTBALL GUY
Wow maybe somehow we can get the draft updated to before the opening game, that would really hurt someone if they were close to winning a game or the season but due to missing points from that game it costs them, but if it has to be it has to be.

Reactions: Sookie and Mben

Mben

Staff member
Fantasy Football Update:

Will will have 12 teams in the free league and 8 teams in paid league.

3 spots are taken in each league already which leaves 9 free spots and 5 paid spots.

We will choose who's in the leagues this Sunday, August 30th. We will choose who's in the leagues this MONDAY AUGUST 31st, 2015. This means, if you want to be a part of the draw to play this season, YOU MUST POST IN THIS THREAD BEFORE SUNDAY MONDAY!

This is who is a part of the draw so far ...

FREE: (11 members so far)
Belgamo
Mben
Bob
dji420
yvonne69
queenmap
dundeal19
PSP
Mikey7a
LuckyBonkers
peteyweestro
STR8LAGGER
CATLICKER

$50 prize pool to Champ

PAID: (8 members so far)
Belgamo
Mben
Bob
dji420
yvonne69
PSP
Mikey7a
peteyweestro

$25 a person paid via paypal, no later then Sept 15th!
$200 prize pool. Champ gets $150 and runner up gets $50

NOTE to those of you who may be interested in playing: We are still accepting requests so even though the leagues look filled already, we will hold a draw this Sunday to get the actual members who will play for sure.

The dates for the drafts are as follows: You do not need to be there to draft. Auto draft will be available.

Free league will draft Sep 11th at 9 PM EST
Paid league will draft Sep 12th at 9 PM EST

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IS UP TO DATE ON THE FORUM. THAT IS THE EMAIL ADDRESS BELGAMO WILL SEND THE INVITE TO!

Last edited:

Mben

Staff member
dundeal19 has been scratched off the list. What a wimp! lol

CATLICKER

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I'm cool with free league. If you need a last minute fill in for the buy-in league, due to a no show I can jump in. But my intent is to sit that one out. Thanks for FRee LEague spot !!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rafael1216