• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

5 WILDS ON AZTEC @ 3Dice

SPADEAHOLIC

Thinks Too Much
download.spark

Last edited by a moderator:

SPADEAHOLIC

Thinks Too Much
krystalkitty wrote: Nice one! Congrats. I can't figure out a way to deposit there!
 As I said OKPay was a hassle but when you get it down all your credit cards are linkable and avalble just like QT was other than that have to go into chat and ask for a broker that will fund your account if you have a paypal account.Oh FYI I won this money without making a deposit it was from a $10 tourney win that I turned into $200:dollarsign:

omeg

Thanks for the info Spade.......:yourock:By the way, really nice win off of a tourney win for sure. :roll:                                                                                       Pam

SPADEAHOLIC

Thinks Too Much
PMM2008 wrote: Thanks for the info Spade.......:yourock:By the way, really nice win off of a tourney win for sure. :roll:                                                                                       Pam
 um no that was a quarter bet in real The money I used to hit the 5 wilds was from a tourney win yes I made playthrew lol

SPADEAHOLIC

Thinks Too Much
SPADEAHOLIC wrote:
PMM2008 wrote: Thanks for the info Spade.......:yourock:By the way, really nice win off of a tourney win for sure. :roll:                                                                                       Pam
 um no that was a quarter bet in real The money I used to hit the 5 wilds was from a tourney win yes I made playthrew lol
 miss read that PMM sry n/m:pants: