• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

After losing 1st place Intertops Classic contest prize of $50

helwin

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I could have cashed out $150 but played til I lost it all, I cashed in my $4 comps, hit 5 scatter on Eastern Dragon for $120, then hit a quarter royal $1000, played on Jurassic Slots cashed out $600, then dollar deuces wild hit another royal for $4000. I normally would be happy, but all the while I was worrying I couldn't cash it all out because of comps being free money and always hearing 5 times max cashout. It was incredible playing without worrying if I lost it or not, I have sabotage myself many times assuming I would get negative news.I know that's not true because $150 is minimum cashout. I didn't want to be happy for so many days while it sits in cashier thru weekend and then 2 more days just to find out I can't get the $6000 that we all have strived for, but talking to Dora in Live Chat made me believe I've nothing to worry about, and I'll get all my winnings(less the wire fees) Now I feel pretty good about it, but won't get real happy til I know it's on it's way to bank. I think that comps turn into cash and hoping this is why I will know for sure I'm a winner. If anyone reads this and has any input or experiences with max/no max, cashouts and comps please let me know

PMM

Comps are cash! You should have no trouble.

Do keep us up to date on the situation.

Awesome!

Reactions: Mben

helwin

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thank you guys that's just what the doctor ordered. It's taking a long time to update tracking number in bank info, but I should take that as a good sign as well. Even though I exhausted my funds and screwed up a little, it's worth the wait. Intertops is a keeper for sure In a class of their own They 've treated me with respect, even when I feel I'm pestering
I guess I won because I didn't know it was mine, was getting mad because I was winning and couldn't get rid of it so I wouldn't have to worry about it. I'm am happy now and money is safer longer in their hands. Miracles do happen!

Reactions: Mben and PMM

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
wait you turn $4 comp to $6K?

I had the same question, @helwin. ;)

I read "... cashed out $600", but if you add the numbers up, yeah, it's pretty much $6K. Way to freakin' go! :maddance:

By the way, here are the terms on the prize chips from Intertops. Came straight from the rep.

t's & c's: "The bonus, which is credited to the winners has a playthrough of 60 times, no max. cashout, all games included."

Throwing it in here because of what we know to be regarding free bonuses ... that being "5 times max cashout"

Reactions: PMM

orren

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Nice one for sure!

Definitely keep us updated on how long it takes to hit your bank account.

As long as the T's & C's are followed. Intertops is the place I trust the most to cash out. They have had the most consistent cashouts and times of all sites U.S. players can play at. At least in my 8 years or so of online play.

helwin

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thanks for all the support and info. This is hard for me, but I am an idiot. I did cashout 2,450. It came pretty quick (5 days) Just can't believe I could taint this miracle for no reason but nothing else to play with? But still thankful for what I did get.

PMM

We all do it from time to time helwin, don't be too hard on yourself.

Congrats are still in order for a nice cash out! :bigclap:

Reactions: Mben

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdamClarson