• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Intertops ICC card

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Did anyone else get this email? Too bad that the ICC card will not be an option to cash out with!Dear Customer, Due to technical issues beyond our control, we are no longer able to offer our ICC Card as a withdrawal option with immediate effect.<strike></strike> We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused to you, however, we would like to recommend that you choose an alternative payout method such as Bank Wire or Quicktender for future payouts. Thank you for your understanding.  Please feel free to contact us if you need further assistance and we will be happy to assist you. Yours sincerely, Payments Team

Last edited by a moderator:

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
LOL I love the due to technical issues part, thats not it, but rather their banking service company processing the card transactions left them.

chas24

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I used Quicktender to make my withdrawal of $1000 about 17 days ago & still have rec'vd my funds. The transfer from Intertops to Quicktender went smoothly, but getting the funds from online account has been nothing short of digital Pony Express!

virgie

NDF FRIEND
i have the same problems with quicktender trying to get my money to my cking act. sometimes it takes up to 17 days, but they say it is only 10 days as they are saying working days..but be patient it allows get there, maybe a long time. i try to break it down a little at a day, so money comes in regular then one large chunk. i know it cost me more money that way.one time i it took a whole month to get my money but then a second withdrawal took only 3 days.. the second one came faster. they said it was not on there part but the banking industry. they say it goes somewhere else before it goes to your bank, a thrid party,, i always withdrawal under the 5k limit so it wont be stopped and recorded through u.s.a. max.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loadlaunch