• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Any opinion on bovada.lv??

bigtmonee

So I just got into playing BJ online and i started at winpalace.com. With their rules, the house has a .66% edge and max bet of $100..."
"
On bovada.lv, the house only has a .58% edge and max bet of $500!! So I want to switch over. Anyone have any experience playing here? Any hassles or problems? "
"
Also it sounds like their WD system is way better. At WP, if I want to withdrawal $6000, i might get installments of $1000, $500, $500, $1000, $1000, $250, etc.... At bovada.lv, I would get 2 set installments of $3000 a piece. I like that security of knowing the installments a lot better!"
"
Thanks for the input!

milkman

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
play at bovada.... it was originaly bodog. they are a trusted site. just had to change their name.everythings the same but tha name

milkman

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
can't answer that 1.... but i can tell u i've cashed there when it went by bodog...got my money within a week via fedex

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
bigtmonee wrote: huh... how does just merely changing the letters at the end of the name make it legal for US players? lol.
Doesn't make it legal, but if that domain gets seized by our gov't, they don't lose everything. That's how I understand it, once again. -- Edited by Mben on Sunday 1st of January 2012 12:50:27 PM