• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Apparently we either fund organized crime or other illegal activity ...

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
That makes me sick to my stomach seeing those guys holding that check with those smiles on their faces. UGH!!!!Because I know who that money belongs to! Some of our forum members even!This clearly states that the money that they received was from the QT sting, right PSP?  In its investigation, ICE HSI in Baltimore created a fictional payment processor business, Linwood Payment Solutions , and spent between December 2009 and January 2011 processing more than 300,000 transactions worth more than $33 million. What? The people they stole the money from aren't under tough economic times either?!??!?! :no: :no: :no: Leopold said he was happy to see the department receive new equipment as a result of the seizure. Especially in these tough economic times, when I've had to make very unpleasant budget cuts, I'm pleased to see these revenues will come to the police department to help them out and help them do their job, he said.

Last edited by a moderator:

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
I guess that this means that my check to Al Qaeda is going to bounce ...Yes, I'm being my normal smarta$$ self, but this stuff makes me sick too. We are a bunch of people who just like to play games online - that's all. We aren't drug kingpins or Mafia bosses or terrorists (at least I hope that we aren't). What do you want to bet (pun intended :thumb:) that all of those smiling a-holes have retirement funds that have grown because the fund managers gamble on stock, commodities, mutual funds, etc. - oh wait, those are investments . WTF is the difference?I hope that they choke on it ... 

iammeiamfree

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
What a joke. Why dont they go find one of those children on the have you seen me flyer.what a bunch of currupt, !!#!@MPO..!!!!!! makes me sick....

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Sad, Sad and Sad!! My gosh, let me spend my hard earned money the way I want......Someday, I hope the US gets smart!!

robsmom

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Yes, nice to see the money go to our government, local, county , state or federal since, as we all know, they only spend money wisely.

omeg

:angry: Now that makes me a little cranky to put it nicely.and did anyone catch this?  Give me a freaking break. Federal investigators said they targeted online gambling sites because the proceeds from illegal gambling are often used to fund other illegal activity and organized crime. The smiles on those guys faces is just tooooo much.                                                                 Pam

nalgenie

Hey Pam! How the heck are you? Is that Drake? This truly makes me sick, but I warned everyone that it would happen when they would legalizegambling. It only makes since they would have to stick their big noses into it, and gain controlbefore they could start taxing us. They need a baseline, it will get worse before it gets better...Nal

omeg

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Nal............................  Yes, that is my Nephew Drake. Cute huh?                                                                             Pam