• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Baby Sitting for 2 today.

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
My son and his girlfriend   moved back to our town after being in Flordia for 16 years.  I am babysitting for is Jack Russel Tarrier  today along with my daughter's son Ryan, so I guess you would say I have 7 grandchildre now, plus my daughter in Maryland is expecting her 3rd inApril.  Have a Happing Thanksgiving everyone. I will be heading to Maryland  wed. along with the rest of the family.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
You are super grandma, nikki! 
images
Have a super Thanksgiving in MD! I'll be right up the road from you. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

Hey nikkidog, Mben is right, you are SUPER GRANDMA for sure.Never underestimate the power of a DOG when it comes to family ties. heheI have been babysitting for my Brothers Beagle for about three weeks now while he was in New York, and I know for a fact she is a important part of the family.You enjoy your Thanksgiving nikkidog, and have a safe trip.Return to us with many pics, and stories. ( I have asked Mben to do the same) hehe                                                                                               Pam-- Edited by PMM2008 on Monday 19th of November 2012 03:40:26 PM

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thank you Michele and Pam. wishing  you both  and your familys  a Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy time spent with your familys. I know you will have a great time. would also like to see many pictures.