• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Barrack Obama $1 coin

scottmac82

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I just received an email saying that they have just circulated a new and exclusive $1 coin with the new president on it,only available to the US public,so all u USA people go and get 1,help the econonmy.wish i lived in USA,not available to anyone else.scottymac

scottmac82

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
it said,as seen on TV,have u seen any advertising in regards to this.i actually cannot get 1 because it says US citizens only,got me beat,can someone keep an eye out as to the authenicity of this.ty for ur reply belgamo.happy thanksgiving for tomorrow by the way each and all US people.scottymac

henni214

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
http://cgi.ebay.de/Gedenkpraegung-Barack-Obama-Gold-24-Karat-Silber_W0QQitemZ370115134553QQcmdZViewItemQQptZM%C3%BCnzen_Medaillen?hash=item370115134553

scottmac82

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
thanx for that henni,so it is real,they also will cost an arm and a leg,lol,u must be very carefull though with internet fraud,ive not been caught as yet but near had me for 1800 pounds.one of those u have inherited 3million pounds,pmsl.scottymac

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
analevel