• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

betphoenix

cat034

KITTY CAT 034
hi guys i just made playthrough for the $150 but when i try to withdraw its saying adjust for the $68 fee i put in $92 but now its saying it has to be a $100 request i dont know whats going on im going to reverse it anyways without a bonus to try and build it up,i just need to withdraw first to redeposit any help would be appreciatedps i hope a lot of other people are able to withdraw gl and happy spinning

Last edited by a moderator:

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
As a matter of fact, i made playthrough on my chip from the BetPhoenix funny caption contest, and i am cashing the max on my free chip too! I am planning on reversing mine right away also!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
cat034 wrote: hi guys i just made playthrough for the $150 but when i try to withdraw its saying adjust for the $68 fee i put in $92 but now its saying it has to be a $100 request i dont know whats going on im going to reverse it anyways without a bonus to try and build it up,i just need to withdraw first to redeposit any help would be appreciated ps i hope a lot of other people are able to withdraw gl and happy spinning cat034, did you need help or not?? Both of you cats confused me in this thread. cat034, if you need help with the minimum $100 withdrawal issue, that would be something you would need to contact support about.

MommyMachine

A Mommy Machine
As a matter of fact, i made playthrough on my chip from the BetPhoenix funny caption contest, and i am cashing the max on my free chip too!I am planning on reversing mine right away also!"
When I tried to request a withdrawal in the cashier the same thing happened."
So i went to live chat and asked about it: "
"
I deciphered your cat dancer talk...ha!"
"
"
Bartle Doo Cat Bartle doo.

cat034

KITTY CAT 034
MommyMachine wrote: As a matter of fact, i made playthrough on my chip from the BetPhoenix funny caption contest, and i am cashing the max on my free chip too!I am planning on reversing mine right away also!When I tried to request a withdrawal in the cashier the same thing happened.So i went to live chat and asked about it: I deciphered your cat dancer talk...ha!Bartle Doo Cat Bartle doo.MM WERE YOU TOLD YOU HAD TO HAVE $300 TO CASH THE $150 BECAUSE IT WAS A STICKY even though in the cashier it was saying withdrawable? did you get it?