• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

BREAK DA BANK AGAIN!!!

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Actually that game treats me bad, bad, bad....LOL Love it now......Started out with $101.00.
BBank-1.jpg
Won $785.00...Don't know why it's so small...grrrrrrr

Last edited by a moderator:

vacant1

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Wow very nice hit!!  I always get 3 + a wild but never the 5th one.What were you betting???  

virgie

NDF FRIEND
only 785.00?? i know that is alot but i thought it was more at 90 cents. i thought with one wild it was over 1k...??but it is a great win... i love it!!.. it is a great win.. keep it up and dont forget to cash some of it out..have fun

vacant1

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Think it would be 1500 coins x 10 coins = $750 + the extra win i'm guessinganyways very nice.. i'm jealous now i gotta go and try to catch it lol

vacant1

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
oh didn't notice the 5 Qs with the 5x also.. wow makes it that much better %750 for the gems and $35 for the Qs very sweeeettttttttt!!!!!!!!!

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
krystalkitty wrote: Actually that game treats me bad, bad, bad....LOL Love it now......Started out with $101.00.
BBank-1.jpg
Won $785.00...Don't know why it's so small...grrrrrrr when saving to paint, change the attributes to 800 600  should get rid of that white space.  GREAT HIT !!

conniecb66

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
wow alot better dont forget where the cashout button is great win

stef1965

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Great shot Virgie ..... never came further then 4 diamonds with a break the bank sign ...... congratulations !!!

stef1965

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
sorry .... i mean Kristalkitty ....... stupid dutchman ......

Pegeesue

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
That is such a beauty pic...Hope you found that cashout button..I know its hard to find sometimes. I've tried that game so many times and just can't seem to connect with anything..but won't give up trying..lol