• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

cant find it

tequilamama

okay, im new to the forum as far as the posting,and such, just show me where to sign up for english harbour  ndfc contest, deposited 30.00 on 3/26 , lucky #s are 0166  now lead me by the hand to the contest, its not showing on the tournament lobby@ english harbour, thank you, tequilamama

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Hi tequilamama, here is the link to the EH group CONTEST. It can be found right here in the Contest Room . I see you posted in that thread for the contest but you did not post a 4 digit number there. I will use this one you posted for that CONTEST entry.https://www.nodepositforum.com/forum.spark?aBID=89469&topicID=41517416&p=3&page=1#lastPostAnchor As far as the EH group TOURNAMENT goes, there is not one open for registration here on the forum right now. I usually open a thread for a new one on Monday, the day after the current forum tournament is being played. Since there is one that ends tonight, I will post the new one tomorrow with the qualifying dates of deposits for that tournamnent starting TOMORROW as well. You will find the TOURNAMENT in the Contest Room as well. I hope this helps you and if not, let me know. 
biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slyyoung86