• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Celebrating Chinese New Year 2017

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
We have been celebrating Chinese New Year for the last couple of years . This is this years dinner. We have a lot of food which we all make. This year was nice because my daughter and her family from Maryland were able to be with us.

Attachments

• 067.JPG
    067.JPG
    119 KB · Views: 401
  • 071.JPG
    071.JPG
    415.6 KB · Views: 424
  • 074.JPG
    074.JPG
    403.3 KB · Views: 426
Reactions: Mben and PMM

PMM

Now how cool is that!? You and your family are always getting together for a fun time. Wow, and you made all the food? That's a lot of work, but enjoyable none the less I am sure.

Thank you for sharing those nice pics nikkidog, and again, it is so good to see you my friend.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Wow, nikki, you made my mouth water!

Did you make the Korean style ribs? I know your spread was for "Chinese" New Year, but hey, those ribs would go right along with your amazing menu!

I am seriously impressed. :roll:

Reactions: PMM

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I made Wonton Soup ( filled them with stir fried chicken) egg rolls filled with pork and shrimp , shrimp wrapped in a egg roll wrapper and fried, served with hot sauce., crab meat with lobster sauce, General Tso chicken, sweet and sour pork, beef with onions and brocolli, fried rice. My daughter made Lo Mien, my son made sesame chicken, my daughter-in-law made crab ragoon, and my 10 year old grand daughter made almond cookies ( she loves to bake ). Don't think I left anything out. Going to have to find a recipe for Korean style ribs, that sounds so good. It was a lot of work, espicially that my cousins daughter got married the day before and we were all at the wedding. The wedding was in the evening so I did what I could that morning, and made the rest the day before. But it was worth it because it is so much fun.

Reactions: PMM and Mben