• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Today my son is 44 years old

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Today is my sons 44th birthday. I can't believe how fast time went by. Life is so precious , enjoy every minute of it.    Today also would have been my second sons birthday. He would have been 40 today  had he not died  shortly after birth.  birth.  He was born on my sons 4th birthday.  So today I am wishing both my sons a Happy Birthday. We love you both very much .  The picture is of my son Jeffrey and me when he was a year old.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
That is such a beautiful picture! And Happy Birthday to both of your sons. It's a day for celebration and a few tears, I'm sure. Mostly celebration, I hope.This is how I make my cakes. Nothing compared to yours, nikki! lol
26bUYVs.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I wish I could make a cake like that.  Yes, it was a sad day when that happened, and I felt so bad for my son, because after 4 years he was so excited to become a big brother. But a year and a half later I had Amy and 3 years after that Collen came along. So now is a big brother and they all get along so good and have such a good time together.  We never forget baby Thomas on his birthday and when Jeffrey was little he always wanted his brothers name on his birthday cake with his.