• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Cleos VIP Room

apg

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
A couple of win shots I had this weekend from Cleos Vip Room.Sorry about the quality I took them with my Phone. Won over $6500.00. Cashed in $6000.00 -- Edited by Mben on Monday 21st of January 2013 11:12:39 PM

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
That's so awesome, apg! A $6000 cashout! Woooo Hoooo! :clap:I have heard about some good sized cashouts at Cleo's ... your's included. This seems like a great place to play at. Let us know how your cashout goes. It should be pretty smooth from what I know.

apg

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Mben,I'll let you know how it goes. I sent in all of the docs that they wanted. They have accepted them.Also When I cashed in the $6000.00 I left myself a little over $500 to continue to play on, and now I have cashed in an additional $2000.00.And I now have a balance of over $1800.00 in my account. This brings my total win to almost $10,000.00 This is the Best I have done online in past 7+ years.

apg

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Just a Quick update. I now have $12,000.00 Pending. I hope I'm not getting my hopes up, you know the old saying If it sounds to good to be true it probably is .

omeg

That is just an amazing run of luck you have had at Cleos Vip room.I am very hopeful they pay you every dime, but I understand why you would have some doubts as it is such a large amount.Please do keep us imformed as to how it goes for you.Congrats again on a amazing win streak. :yourock:

Mben

Staff member
We have a member who cashed out 16K here. I will ask if they received it all. If yes, that should put your fears to rest, apg.

sambeau

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
i have cashed out a lot there and have recieved every nickle...they have changed processors now so they can only send out $2000 a week....it comes by fedex and they will give you a tracking number ....just ask support..... from the day you get your congradultions email its usually 4 daystill you get yoru checkand also i have had 3 checks form them with this new processor and there has not been any hold on themcongradulations on your winnings and you ash out be as smooth as mine has

Mben

Staff member
Boy, oh boy! Our member has cashed out over $20,000 with them! :bigclap:Also, they have dropped their $4000/week cashout allowance to $2000/week. That's ok by me if I knew I was getting over $10K or $20K!Congrats to the both of you!

Mben

Staff member
Thanks for the information, sambeau! apg should be feeling really good about this right about now! By the way, I'm a winner too! <a href="https://www.nodepositforum.com/t52370804/i-won-a-20-free-chip-at-cleos/" >https://www.nodepositforum.com/t52370804/i-won-a-20-free-chip-at-cleos/</a>Now if only there were a few more zeroes behind my $20 like you two have! :lol:

apg

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Hi, Sambeau,Do you remeber how long your cashin was pending?Does it stay there until the congratulations email?Thanks.

apg

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Hello,I received my first check today from Cleo's today for $2000.00.So they do pay. And they use the same bank I use so there shouldn't be any problems with cashing it.Thank you & good luck.

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Great, congrats! Still waiting on for mine, but only has been like 7 days since email. Says I should be receiving with 5-12 days. Hope mine goes as smooth as yours.

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Congrats on the few who got to withdraw!!! I have spent hundred's of $$$$ and haven't won a thing! I had over $1000 the other day and now all gone! I chose the bonus and after a few great hits....all down hill from there! Just couldn't meet the wagering requirements!

Mben

Staff member
apg wrote: Hello,I received my first check today from Cleo's today for $2000.00.So they do pay. And they use the same bank I use so there shouldn't be any problems with cashing it.Thank you & good luck.
That's awesome, apg! :maddance:krystalkitty, one day everyone will be doing a happy dance for us when we cash out from Cleo's! Until then, all we can do is keep trying. lol 

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Just got the fedex email today, so it takes exactly 10 days from the time you send in your documents, should be here Thursday.

Mben

Staff member
slotgal47 wrote: Just got the fedex email today, so it takes exactly 10 days from the time you send in your documents, should be here Thursday.
That's great news from you also, slotgal! :maddance: You get a happy dance too! 

apg

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
The last few days the games have been very tight & with little play value.I deposit $20 and receive a 200% bonus & it is gone in 5 minutes!Impossible to meet play thru. I went to live support and asked how to deposit without a bonus & was told that you can only deposit $10 without receiving a bonus. I have gotten up to over $1000 and couldn't cash out because of that darn play thru.They need to make it possible to deposit more without having to claim a bonus.

sambeau

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
i am going to sugest that to my account managerand tell him people are talking thatwe asked support about that toogald you got your money in a timley manner is wont take as long the next time

apg

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Sambeau,How do I get a account manager or do I already have one but never heard from him or her?I would like to hear from them as I have some questions I need to have answered.Thanks!

Mben

Staff member
And you already had a very nice balance! WTG APG!!!!! :bigclap;

apg

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
sambeau,What is the longest you have had to wait for a tracking number?I received my congratulations email a week ago and still no tracking number. I have asked but nothing so far.I was told a few days ago that I would get it as soon as they get thier hands on it .Thanks.