• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Cleos

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Here are a couple of my wins from Cleos.  I had a 2700.00 playthrough, made it with 700.00 left but put 200. back in, lol.  Still trying to hit that cashout button

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
My absolutely fav game! But when it's hot it's hot, when it's not....I have lost $200 in a session:( Congrats on your cashout! :thumb:

omeg

Those are some awesome screenshots slotgal47.Hitting the cashout button is hard for alot of us. How did you make out after all this?Hoping you have something to cash out.We know Cleos pays, and in a timely manner. :roll:Thanks for posting these shots.

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thanks Pam, I did cash out a little and left some to play with, about gone now though. But I did hit that button! I have a lot of screen shots for smaller amounts. Now I see what people are talking about, it just kept hitting on every games just about. Had a lot of fun. Thanks Cleos!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Congrats slotgal! :bigclap: Glad you found the cashout button for whatever amount you finally cashed out.

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Wish you could too nikkidog, but you are doing mighty well in other places too though. I still have not got the 100 spins on Rain Dance, don't know how you do it, lol.