• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Does Rich Reels Payoff Withdrawals???

cat034

KITTY CAT 034
SweetB wrote: just returned home from hospital and still no funds to be seen whew this is so tiring. heart still going just had another attack, combined w/ congestive heart failure. another angiogram and plasty/ another pair of stents placed.i am so sorry about your health problems i will keep you in my prayers just know your not alone because of lupus my mom had the same thing at 30 then  open heart surgery  at 32 gl on all you do and CONGRATS ON YOUR WIN SWEETY WTG

Last edited by a moderator:

SweetB

okay are there ny US players out there who can tell me which pre paid visa is acce pting international wire transfers. I know for certain these banks are not and it came st8 from quicktender. Of course I ahve all of these:"
"
Commerce Bank; ING Direct; Meta Bank; Palm Desert national bank; Zions Bank; International Bank; Columbus bank and trust co; GE Money Bank"
"
"
need to now find a bank so I can wire the funds to me. As it is they are not helping me much. any ideas welcome"
"
"

grlplayer

Banned
Hi SweetB! I'm praying for you. Hopefully someone else can confirm this but, before the lastest changes to the US players I heard that GreenDot card was accepting transfers from QT. That is why I got myself one. I've never made it that far. I would play my funds back before that happened. Is any of your cards say Green Dot on the front? Hoping you will soon have it straightened out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brainman82