• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Drake with his New Baby Brother, Drew.

omeg

I just have to share my two favorite guys with all of you. :roll:                                                                               Pam 
download.spark

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
:teddy: :teddy: :teddy: That is an adorable picture, Pam! :teddy: :teddy: :teddy:You can already see the bond Drake has with his new baby brother. :smile:

omeg

Awwwwwww, thanks Mben and kitty.  I thought this pic was worth a thousand words.Drake is amazing with his new brother.  He is loving, affectionate, and gentle. The nurse came and took baby Drew out of the room for something and when Drake realized baby brother was missing he was like Where is baby brother? He was all in a panic. hahaBaby Drew comes home today and I am so excited.Thanks for letting me share gang:                                                                                     Pam

omeg

Brenda777 wrote: Pam,What beautiful grandchildren, your very blessed Pam. Thank you for sharing!!!Brenda
 Hi Brenda, thanks for the kind words. Drake and Drew are actually my Nephews from my brother and his wife. I never had any children of my own, so Neices and Nephews are a huge joy for me.Thanks again.                                                                      Pam