• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

FANTASY FOOTBALL 2014 LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
We will be opening up our No Deposit Forum Fantasy Football 2014 League sometime mid August! :maddance:
bigstockphoto_information_20362351-300x300.jpg
Watch the forum for all the details on how to get into the league and all other information you will need. :thumb: 

Last edited by a moderator:

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
The draft will be the Sept 3rd, 7pm PST / 10pm EST I will open registration the 22nd of August and will be limiting the league to 10 ten teams.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
There is no charge to enter into our Fantasy Football league. What makes it difficult to get in though, is determined by the amount of teams that we have for each season. This time around, we are going to have 10. Belgamo and I will each be a team owner so that leaves 8 spots for members.Belgamo does put up a prize for the league champion but there have been times where a sidepot is created and we ask those who want to contribute to it to do so and that way they have the chance to win the sidepot. It's larger than Belgmao's free prize.And for those of you who may want to play but don't know how, here is something I wrote as a reply to another member a few years ago. The link will take you to my instructions on how FF is played. I started playing FF just because of NDF and have done so for 4 seasons now. It's easy to pick up. What's difficult for me is knowing the real NFL players. And you must know players, the players you draft into your team and what your players are doing with their real team from week to week. daremeto, here are the instructions according to me and I am not an expert so take them for what you will. lol<a href="https://www.nodepositforum.com/forum.spark?aBID=89469&p=3&topicID=30012824" >https://www.nodepositforum.com/forum.spark?aBID=89469&p=3&topicID=30012824</a>Start brushing up now because some of the members who are wanting to play are HARD CORE, DIE HARD Fantasy Football players! 
biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Jewels

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Thanks Mben! I'm sure your instructions will be very detailed and will tell us everything we need to know to play.

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
"

"
League Settings
"

"

"
Divisions
"
"

"
Weeks Per Playoff Matchup
"
1 Week.
"

"
Playoffs
"
Weeks 15, 16 & 17 - 6 teams.
"

"
Teams
"
"

"
Viewable to Public
"
No.
"

"
Max Adds per Season
"
No Maximum.
"

"
Max Adds per Week
"
No Maximum.
"

"
Max Trades per Season
"
No Maximum.
"

"
Trade Review Type
"
League Votes (by team owners).
"

"
Trade Reject Time
"
2 days.
"

"
Trade Deadline
"
November 21, 2014.
"

"
Waiver Period
"
1 day.
"

"
Waiver Type
"
Resets Every Tuesday to Inverse Order of Standings.
"

"
Post Draft Players
"
Follow Waiver Rules.
"

"
Free Agent Lock Type
"
Yes (player locks at game time).
"

"
Roster Lock Type
"
Game Time.
"

"
Allow Roster Options
"
No.
"

"
Start of Season
"
Week 1.
"

"
Winners League
"
No.
"

"
Keeper Settings
"
None.
"

"
Standings Tiebreaker
"
Head to Head Record.
"

"
Allow Matchup Ties
"
Yes.
"

"
Undroppable List
"
<a rel="nofollow" href="http://NFL.com">NFL.com</a> Fantasy.
"

"

"
Scoring Settings
"

"
Offense
"

"
Passing Yards:
"
1 point per 25 yards.
"

"
Passing Touchdowns:
"
4 points.
"

"
Interceptions Thrown:
"
-2 points.
"

"
300-399 Passing Yards Bonus:
"
2 points.
"

"
400+ Passing Yards Bonus:
"
3 points.
"

"
40+ Passing Yard TD Bonus:
"
2 points.
"

"
50+ Passing Yards TD Bonus:
"
3 points.
"

"
Rushing Yards:
"
1 point per 10 yards.
"

"
Rushing Touchdowns:
"
6 points.
"

"
40+ Rushing Yard TD Bonus:
"
2 points.
"

"
50+ Rushing Yard TD Bonus:
"
3 points.
"

"
100-199 Rushing Yards Bonus:
"
2 points.
"

"
200+ Rushing Yards Bonus:
"
3 points.
"

"
Receiving Yards:
"
1 point per 10 yards.
"

"
Receiving Touchdowns:
"
6 points.
"

"
40+ Receiving Yard TD Bonus:
"
2 points.
"

"
50+ Receiving Yard TD Bonus:
"
3 points.
"

"
100-199 Receiving Yards Bonus:
"
2 points.
"

"
200+ Receiving Yards Bonus:
"
3 points.
"

"
Fumble Recovered for TD:
"
6 points.
"

"
Fumbles Lost:
"
-2 points.
"

"
2-Point Conversions:
"
2 points
"

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
REQUEST ENTRY INTO THE LEAGUE BY POSTING HERE IF WE HAVE MORE THEN THE ALOTTED SLOTS WE WILL DRAW FOR THE ENTRY SPOTS

TonyT

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Let's rock! That time of year already but this year my Cleveland Browns have Johnny Football Johnny Manziel Im in!! Thanks NDF last year was fun

Mikey7a

PHINSFAN NUMERO UNO
Please let me in this year Belgamo. Thanks for continuing this great NDF tradition! GO Dolphins!

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
I will be grabbing the list of those who wnat in and pulling the names tonite! So kinda correct, lol

Jewels

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I would like to play as well if there are any spots left over. I would be a rookie so be sure to use the available positions on the professionals first. lol

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
slight change will open leuage up to 12 teams, this thread is now closed, will be posting the IN list within 24 hours and then sending registration emails.
"

"
IF your email is different the the one you signed up from to join the forum then PM me ASAP with the email you want the registration email to go to

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
Here's who is in this years FF league-
"

"
yvonne69
"
peteyweestro
"
dji420
"
queenmap