• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

FANTASY FOOTBALL 2014 LEAGUE ANNOUNCEMENT!

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
I flew all day yesterday and I am fading fast, but I am determined to select the new winning roster :thumb:

peteyweestro

FANTASY FOOTBALL GUY
There is a tiny ink that says test for live draft to make sure your system is compatable with theirs on our league page i think it is. I just saw i have the bad luck to be in Belgamo's division, he is a serious contender i must now deal with

PSP

peteyweestro wrote: There is a tiny ink that says test for live draft to make sure your system is compatable with theirs on our league page i think it is. I just saw i have the bad luck to be in Belgamo's division, he is a serious contender i must now deal with
 He might be formidable, but his team is NOTHING compared to the CRUSHERS!(OK, so I don't have a team yet, but that never stops the smack talk!) :thumb: 

PSP

The draft link is open!<a href="http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/2549961/draftclient">fantasy.nfl.com/league/2549961/draftclient</a>

peteyweestro

FANTASY FOOTBALL GUY
All i can say at this point is that i should never have left during the draft to go pick up dinner because my better half really made some questionable picks but at least my fantasy team is better than my real life team,lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
analevel