• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

FREE MARLBORO ZIPPO LIGHTER

sweet deal!! go to also and register - i did 3 years ago and since then ive won a 10 foot rubber boat, 2 tickets to indy races at california speedway all access passes, breakfast for 2 at a beverly hills restaraunt and a trip to colorado to marlboro ranch!! plus coupons and other little things!!

Last edited by a moderator:

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
Mine arrived today, plain silver zippo with case. Love the fact didn't have marlboro onit.

PhillipR

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
i tried calling the number today but it didnt work"
"
:( "
"
maybe a lil late. went to the web and did that."
"
thx anyway

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
The free zippos was a deal in the pack of Marlboro's also. We got 2 of them through 2 seperate cards in 2 seperate packs if cigs. There was a # to call, did a little survey and put in the free lighter code. This was quite awhile ago but who knows if they might run it again !

T

talkintaco

I belong to the smokers signup group. I gave them a call and yes the lighter promo is expired and there are currently no active promotions at this time.  But when they do put out a new one I will be sure to post it.later,taco

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blondie2020