• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

FREE T-SHIRT FROM MARLBORO

ohbhave

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
MARLBORO has a new promo one their website right now.  You can design your own 'brand' and they will put it on a t-shirt and send it to you for free! I just did mine and they said 4-6 weeks should be here. Kinda cool I think.marlboro.com 

ishin

Banned
Wow! Thanks for sharing this."
Are you sure its completely free?"
I'm gonna design one too..sounds like fun! : )

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I'm off to get mine! "
"
Thanks for the Kool post ohbhave!
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
You do have to sign-up, but it is Totally Free. Mine turned out great. Really like it. It is a white T-shirt!

Mben

Staff member
Ok, check out the avatar! That's my very busy brand! LOL"
"
I just could not stop adding stuff! Very fun and I can't wait for the t-shirt.

ishin

Banned
Mben, looks cool...didn't know you were such a Picasso. lol"
"
Questions for those who already received theirs: "
What part of the shirt does your design get placed? Does it fill up the entire back of shirt?"
Anything on the front?"
"
I'm in the process of making mine. Its fun.

Mben

Staff member
After you forge the brand you will be able to choose a place on the shirt for it, front, back, top corners, lower corners, sleeves...............and the front and back view can be small or big. Fills up, from what I saw, about 2/3 of the shirt. Also, you can choose the color of the brand, Red, Blue, Green, Maroon, Yellow."
"
And you have the chance to save it as your desktop and as an avatar."
"
I spent waaayyy too much time on the Marlboro site! LOL"
"

ohbhave

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
WOW! I knew a few of you would love this promotion. Glad to know that a couple of you already got your shirts, too. I think it would be cool to see a pic of your shirts when you get them!

Mben

Staff member
I received an email a couple of days ago saying that my T-shirt was mailed. I should check my PO Box today!How did your T-shirt turn out, ohbhave?-- Edited by Mben on Friday 11th of December 2009 10:51:30 AM

queenmap

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Ok, I had to give it a shot..can't wait for it to get here now. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
ok guys i dont get it is there a website addy i can get "
i went to marlboro....but see nothing like the shirt you guys are talking about "
waaaaaaa"
i wanna make a shirt too !!

lyndalou

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I too got my t-shir, it says can take up to 6 weeks but I had mine in about 2 weeks. I picked my initials LR with deer antlers over the top (being that I hunt) and had it placed in the middle top front and picked baby blue-----I plan on wearing this shirt when I go hunting and maybe will get lucky----I don't want to get bambi----I just want Bambi's Daddy! lol

Mben

Staff member
Cat Dancer wrote: ok guys i dont get it is there a website addy i can get i went to marlboro....but see nothing like the shirt you guys are talking about waaaaaaai wanna make a shirt too !! Everyone, didn't I see that this offer was going to expire 12/13/09?That may be why you are not seeing it now cat dancer.

cargo000

Banned
Hi everyone, beside gambling I also invest in GDMFX forex trading and make a good return."
U guys can go to their website and get more info <a href="http://goo.gl/6xqJJS">goo.gl/6xqJJS</a>