• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Funny New Year Resolutions

omeg

<table align="right" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" style="width:165px;"> Check out these funny and innovative New Year's Resolutions! Enjoy these and make some for yourself...Surely you will enjoy!! <li class="b">Just for today, I will not sit in my living room all day in my nightdress. Instead, I will move my computer into the bedroom. I will no longer waste my time relieving the past, instead I will spend it worrying about the future. I will not bore my boss by with the same excuse for taking leaves. I will think of some more excuses. I will do less laundry and use more deodorant. I will avoid taking a bath whenever possible and conserve more water. Assure my lawyer that I will never again show up drunk at a custody hearing. I will give up chocolates totally. 100%. Completely. Honestly.... I will try to figure out why I *really* need nine e-mail addresses. I will stop sending e-mails to my wife (husband). I resolve to work with neglected children -- my own. I will stop sending e-mail, ICQ, Instant Messages and be on the phone at the same time with the same person. I will spend less than one hour a day on the Internet. This, of course, will be hard to estimate since I'm not a clock watcher. I will read the manual... just as soon as I can find it. I will think of a password other than password. I will not tell the same story at every get together. I won't worry so much. I will cut my hair. I will grow my hair. I will stop considering other people's feelings when they so obviously don't consider mine - if that unwashed fellow sits next to me again, I'll tell him he stinks! I will be more imaginative. I will not hang around girls - they think you love them and that sucks. I will not ring the stewardess button on airplanes just to get her phone number.

Last edited by a moderator: