• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Halloween 2014

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
My Grandchildren and my only trick or treaters. Jenna , Abby and Ryan. I have so much candy left, but if I didn't buy any I would probably would have had a ton of kids at my door.
Halloween 2014 004.JPG Halloween 2014 008.JPG Halloween 2014 010.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
They are super cute though I must admit I can only identify Wolverine, who are the girls supposed to be?

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
They are super cute though I must admit I can only identify Wolverine, who are the girls supposed to be?

The smaller one Abby is a nerd and Jenna the older one is suppose to be some girl on You Tube. And Ryan Wolverine. Shane the 14 year old was just himself, he was busy talking to his girlfriend on the phone. His first puppy love.

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Well I guessed Abby was a nerd , but I thought perhaps she was a specific nerd and I was too old to know who, lol.

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
The grandkids are too cute, nikki. Save the candy to fill a pinata for one of their next birthday ... or just eat it. lol

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
The grandkids are too cute, nikki. Save the candy to fill a pinata for one of their next birthday ... or just eat it. lol

Thats a good idea for the candy. Ryan's 5th birthday is Nov. 9th . I'll give the candy to my daughter to fill a pinata for his party. Better the kids eat it than me.

Reactions: Mben