• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Mben's Christmas 2014

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
mbens Christmas 2014.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Sookie and PMM

Mben

Staff member
hahaha I just noticed, I put 2015. Duh! LMAO!

I even titled the thread 2015. I guess making the New Year banner at the top this morning had me thinking 2015. lol

Let me make a slight change. hehe

Last edited:

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Looks like everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Love those cactus in the Christmas Day photo. I just love cactus and palm trees, lol!

Reactions: Mben

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Beautiful pictures as as always f your beautiful family. We had a very nice Christmas. Went to my daughters Christmas Eve and had everyone (15) here for Christmas Day. First I have to tell you that my husband fell coming up the basement steps the Wed. before Christmas which resulted in a fractured hip. Was operated on the next day. Did not need a hip replacement, thank God. Had 3 screws put in to hold together the hip ball which compressed into the socket. Came home the Friday before Christmas and is doing good. It will be a 12 week recovery, but Doctor said once healed he will be able to do anything he did before. So between that and Christmas I have been quite busy. He is only able to put 25 lbs of weight on that leg until he goes back to the Doctor in 3 weeks. Has to use a walker to get around. I did go to my daughters Christmas Eve, but only stayed for awhile , felt bad leaving him on Christmas Eve . He really didn't mind, was gambling while I was gone. All in all we still had a very nice Christmas. Wishing you all a very Happy and safe New Year.

Attachments

• xmas 2014 007.JPG
    xmas 2014 007.JPG
    885 KB · Views: 423
Reactions: Mben

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Wow nikki I'm so sorry to hear your husband fell but glad that it wasn't worse. As usual, everyone in your photo looks like they are having a good time and some good food. (I swear I'm gonna show up at one of your dinners, I wish I could climb into the picture)

Mben

Staff member
Thanks, nikki.

I am sorry to hear about your husband. What a damper things like that puts on holidays or even just regular days.

I've been busy myself with some personal stuff I'd rather not be dealing with and the holidays this year seem stressful rather than joyful.

But I am thankful the kids were happy. That's all that matters.

Reactions: Sookie