• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Hey, Die Hards ..... I need HELP!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
How do I drop myself from a league? I have accidentally added myself to an NFL managed league and want out.I want to get rid of last years team that is showing up in my list of leagues for this year also. I saw remove yourself from this league somewhere and can't find it now.I have 3 teams right now and can barely manage one! lol-- Edited by Mben on Thursday 30th of August 2012 11:59:01 AM

Mben

Staff member
Crap! I googled and found this. Is it true? Usually, you just go to the league and to your team and then delete the team. If you have drafted though, you can not delete.

peteyweestro

FANTASY FOOTBALL GUY
I'm not sure Mben, i had the same issue though when i first signed up with this years original link so on draft day it showed i was in 2 leagues, but somehow now it only shows me the one. Wish i could have helped more

Mben

Staff member
Thanks for the reply anyway, petey! I am stuck with the 3 teams showing for the rest of the season. I'd play the other 2 if there was a prize at the end but since there's not, I'll put all my focus on this year's real team. We're on this week petey ... good luck to ya!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rafael1216