• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

How crazy is Kanye West?

jocher

I know this is a trending topic atm and I'd like to know what are your thoughts on this subject. I liked some of his old stuff, music wise. And I liked that he seemed cool back in the days, now I know that it was because he was not as outspoken as he is now, due to lack of lots of social media outlets.

Today... it's hard to at least try to understand him, let alone defend him. I've been reading that people are following him on Twitter just to get a good laugh.
As an ex-fan of Kanye West, I can safely say that he is a d****bag and that he definitely likes fish sticks! :beard:

Reactions: Sookie and Mben

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I don't follow him. Never did and never will.

Other than what I catch in the headlines about him , I couldn't tell you who he is except that he's a music producer who is married to a Kardashian.

That's all I care to know about him.

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Wait a second - are you saying that Kanye ISN'T 50% more infuential than anyone who has ever lived? :surprise:

Just to demonstrate his brilliance and insight, he solicited Mark Zuckerberg on Twitter to give him money to eliminate his alleged $50 mil + debt.

Using Twitter to make this plea probably wasn't the greatest choice, considering that his intended benefactor was the creator of Facebook - a direct competitor...

But what do I know - I'm not shagging a reality TV skank with literally no talent...

Wauspaus

Never was interested in Kanye, from what I have seen from him I don't like. From what I hear from him I don't like. What his fans say about him makes me think they should be locked up for a mental defect. The "show" he did on Madison Square apparently felt for the fans as if they were "in his studio". All I see is an arrogant douche walking in plugging in his laptop playing some music thinking he is super awesome. That's about it :p

PSP

I have some serious connections to the OJ prosecution - I can't overlook Kim's parents covering for OJ.

IMO, they are total SCUM!

Mben

Staff member
I have some serious connections to the OJ prosecution - I can't overlook Kim's parents covering for OJ.

IMO, they are total SCUM!
Are you watching the current FX series about OJ?

PSP

I watched the first episode. It was OK, but nothing new

Reactions: Mben

Wauspaus

Just saw on my facebook that he was caught searching for software on The Pirate Bay, while he was considering sueing The Pirate Bay for illegally spreading his new album. Maybe he did it on purpose or maybe he was just being really dumb. Either way.... it kind of shows what kind of person he is ;)

Reactions: jocher and Mben

jocher

Just saw on my facebook that he was caught searching for software on The Pirate Bay, while he was considering sueing The Pirate Bay for illegally spreading his new album. Maybe he did it on purpose or maybe he was just being really dumb. Either way.... it kind of shows what kind of person he is ;)

It’s funny because, you know, it’s obviously not my computer” - that's what he said :biglol:
31F035A600000578-3479549-image-m-94_1457303692084.jpg

Mben

Staff member
Hahahaha, so he willingly made the picture, tweeted it even though he could easily see that ThePirate Bay was open XD.
Ok, you finally made me google to get the latest scoop on him. smh <----- LOL

Sources recently said that Kanye West was joking when he tweeted a screenshot that showed a computer with a browser tab visiting the Internet piracy hub Pirate Bay. In a chat with the paparazzi, the rapper acknowledged the incident himself.

“It’s funny because, you know, it’s obviously not my computer,” Kanye can be heard telling the paparazzi in the video below. “I took a picture of it in the studio, and then everybody was like, ‘Don’t put that up.’ I was like, ‘Let it go up.’”

Reactions: jocher

jocher

Liar liar, pants on fire!

His Twitter profile is a great source of amusement. The rants are unbelievable. In my opinion, he clearly has mental problems.

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

Mben

Staff member
Oh boy...

"Kanye West has qualified to appear on Oklahoma’s presidential ballot, the first state where he met the requirements before the filing deadline. But confusion remains over whether he’s actually running. "

"The filing came a day after New York Magazine quoted West adviser Steve Kramer saying “he’s out” and noting that the staff he had hired were disappointed. However, TMZ later reported that the West campaign had filed a “Statement of Organization” Wednesday with the Federal Election Commission, stating that a Kanye 2020 committee would serve as principal campaign committee for a West candidacy. "

• Sad
Reactions: Sookie

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Oh. My. God.

West said he wouldn't ban abortion but would try to discourage it by offering families a financial incentive to have children. "The maximum increase would be everybody that has a baby gets a million dollars or something in that range," he said. "If you had the opportunity to be given a million dollars, just for being pregnant, would you have considered it? And then everybody would start having children, the greatest gift of life."

"Multiple sources told TMZ that West's friends and family were "concerned, upset, and alarmed" by West's speech. Those sources told the outlet that those close to West "believe Kanye is in desperate need of professional help and is in the middle of a serious bipolar episode, but he won't listen to them."
https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/kim-kardashian-upset-kanye-west-141100595.html

PSP

Seems pretty Presidential to me...

(which photobucket fail should I use here?)

• Haha
Reactions: Sookie