• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Hysterical Pictures....

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
Needy 1.0

pretty.png

Reactions: Mben and PMM

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, this looks totally legit...

OMG! I can so relate to this. My grandson is having to take a school packet on our upcoming trip to Washington DC because he is getting bad reports from his teacher, not doing his homework, etc.

All that kid wants to do is play on his PS4 and watch YouTube on his phone. (and yes, I take some blame for pushing him into the high tech world as I was the one who helped him create his own YouTube channel, make gaming videos, cracked a free version of Minecraft for him and got it on mine and his mother's PC for him, etc.)

Oh and ...

meme.jpg

Reactions: PMM

PSP

This guy claims that the photo is of his big toe...

I call :bull:... :thumb:

Reactions: Mben

PSP

This lady was told to tell the ‘homeless man’ he couldn’t loiter near her workplace...
carl.jpg

Reactions: Mben

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
This lady was told to tell the ‘homeless man’ he couldn’t loiter near her workplace...
View attachment 8015
"This crowd has gone deadly silent, a Cinderella story outta nowhere. Former greenskeeper and now about to become the masters champion."

I need to watch Caddyshack. It's been a while.

PSP

Do you suppose that Mom understood that she punctured a hole in the critical portion of the condom?

:surprise:

Reactions: Mben and PMM