• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Hysterical Pictures....

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
48368133_2537453356281753_8692121471813681152_n.jpg

Reactions: Mben and PMM

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Funny you post that meme because ...

Not my residence!!! :below:

my prime.png

I posted the following on an Amazon Prime's Flex delivery support site. Support for their drivers, not customers.

As a Prime customer, I thought the Amazon Flex delivery service was nice because I received a package on a Sunday yesterday along with a photo of where they left the package.

I said "thought" because today I was notified of a package that was delivered to me along with a picture of where they left it. The problem is that the location of where it was left at the door is NOT my door! I called Amazon right away and they sent a replacement.

I then called Amazon Flex support (which is how I ended up on this page looking for a number to call them) to complain about their driver, and was hoping they could contact the driver real quick so they could go get my package from where they left it and bring it to me.

As I was on the phone with Flex support, I saw the replacement made by Amazon was NOT what was supposedly delivered today. It was the same item as another item in my total order. I'm glad I had Flex support on the line when I saw that. She cancelled the replacement, but then had to transfer me right back to an Amazon rep to create a new replacement order. After all was said and done, the replacement for the correct item should be here tomorrow.

The headache, my stress, the lost money for Amazon, and the free merchandise to whomever lives at the location the package was left at, was all caused by one incompetent driver who did not physically locate the correct address of where the delivery was suppose to be made. I know it's a very busy and hectic time of year, but that is no excuse. And really I can't think of an acceptable one in regard to this mistake. Fingers crossed tomorrow goes smoother than today, otherwise I may never do business with Amazon again.

I did receive the replacement package the next day though, so ended okay.

Reactions: PMM

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
This is too funny. This Vietnamese soup store was about to open in Keene, NH but the local prudes didn't approve of the name. In case you aren't hip to Vietnamese soup, Pho is pronounced "fuh" :surprise:
444f16e0bf048abcb00530957a50866d.png

Reactions: Mben and PMM