• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Is it true about Bingo Mania?

chillymellow

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I've had an account at Bingomania for years, have deposited a little, but never asked for a withdrawal as I figured the wager requirements were impossible or never met.

But a couple of times I found info from them that seemed to say there are no "silly" wager requirements. Hmm. I finally decided to try this out.

Deposited $20 and got a nice bonus, which they always have, btw. I went straight to Skippy's Slot. It is $3.00 a spin, but I always have been very lucky with this one. (you can adjust down the lines to play less.)

After less than an hour I was up to over $300 in my balance, most of it listed as "cash".

I have requested a cashout, and sent in docs. I haven't heard from them yet, but I do know that while in progress, you can't deposit and get the opportunity to reverse the withdrawal. They process on Mondays.

Today, I am allowed to deposit. My withdrawal is not listed as pending. I have a balance, but it is from playing the free games and winning $2.50 and then playing Skippy's Slot and getting up to over $30. You have to ask support about the withdrawals if you have a question and I am not going to jinx anything or get all stressed thinking I am going to hear negative news. I am going to wait for the email from my bank saying a deposit has been made to my account!

I will keep you posted. We can all be anxious together, ok? If this works it is really good news in my opinion!

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Me too chilly! I love bingo, and was always wondering about Bingo Mania, I normally play at Cyber. Yes, let us know what happens! Can't wait!

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

jewelnurse

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I built up my balance from $15 Facebook15 at Cleos and it cashed me out at $399.77 will see if they pay out. I did not bet over $1.50 a spin so they can not say I was Hedge betting lol. :angry:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I built up my balance from $15 Facebook15 at Cleos and it cashed me out at $399.77 will see if they pay out. I did not bet over $1.50 a spin so they can not say I was Hedge betting lol. :angry:

That's great, jewelnurse! :) Let us know how it goes.

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Well waiting for mine too chilly. Almost deposited again, couldn't find my card anywhere, then I found it, then I looked down and a honeybee was crawling on my leg me (thank God it didn't sting me)! Don't know how he got in my house but I'm taking it as a sign to wait first see what happens.....I know it all sounds crazy, lol!

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Well waiting for mine too chilly. Almost deposited again, couldn't find my card anywhere, then I found it, then I looked down and a honeybee was crawling on my leg me (thank God it didn't sting me)! Don't know how he got in my house but I'm taking it as a sign to wait first see what happens.....I know it all sounds crazy, lol!
That's not crazy, I think things are signs all the time :lol:

Reactions: Mben and slotgal47

slotgal47

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Well still waiting on my cash out from bingomania. They said it will be processed today expect it early next week or by Friday at least. So chilly I guess yours took a shorter time than mine. But then again I cashed out way before Sunday-Monday. So just seems longer I guess. Basically the same time frame as yours I guess.

Have not had anymore luck there though.

:boohoo:

chillymellow

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Yes hang in there! If its not showing in your balance it is on the way!

I'm still playing on the $2.50 I won in free games. Up to $18. Good news about Cleo's also. I have been very unsuccessful but love to play and won a Bose system on Facebook from them so they still keep me happy.

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Is anyone having trouble getting a deposit to go through at Bingomania? @chillymellow - did they ask you to "whitelist" your card before you could deposit? If they did what exactly did that entail ?

chillymellow

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Nope, never had a problem and don't know about white listing. Probably something like verifying a small withdrawal or deposit. But I don't know.

Reactions: Sookie

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
Well still waiting on my cash out from bingomania. They said it will be processed today expect it early next week or by Friday at least. So chilly I guess yours took a shorter time than mine. But then again I cashed out way before Sunday-Monday. So just seems longer I guess. Basically the same time frame as yours I guess.

Did you get paid?
I had no problem depositing there!

Reactions: Sookie

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER

Did you get paid?
I had no problem depositing there!
I believe she is still waiting kk :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cryptkeeper