• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

judas priest concert tonight

virgie

NDF FRIEND
Tony,... my hubby tony and I want to thank you for the tickets to judas priest...testament and motor head and judas priest all performed night. the weather was a little hot at over 100 degrees. but then the cloudys rolled in and made it sticky.We sat in the grass which was nice for us. For some reason the concert site banned all water, blankets and pillows for tonights show. Finally my illness had a blessing. i was allowed to have mine because of being sick. Many people were upset then they saw me laying down with my pillow in blanket and they made sure i heard that they had to take there back to the car and i had mine.I told a few off in a nice way of course. I told them they are welcome to have my health to have there pillow and blanket. but no takers...lolthe rain tried to come during judas priest but it finished way to fast only about 5 songs. but the storm came just as we got home. So it was a perfect night.my 16yr old son babysit coulson as my daughter had school. so we all had a great night because of tony...THANKS SOOOO MUCH FOR THE CONCERT!!!Tony, my hubby and I havent gotten out in about a yr together and it meant alot.

belgamo2

Banned
How cool!!! Rockin' with the family!  Sounds like an awesome time and I'm glad you got to rock with your family Virgie!your friend!taco

Last edited by a moderator:

virgie

NDF FRIEND
it was real loud and some med team saw me having my hears covered at the first site of performers and they came over and gave me a free set of ear plugs. it was still real loud but my hearing is soooo mcuh better than hubbies....It was just toooo short of a concert. started at 530pm and ended at 9pm. but three performers and time in betweeen.. way too short

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
I TOTALLY AGREE!.Back not to many years ago you could expect the headliner to play for about 3 hours, NOW your lucky to get 2.  Plus add the ridiculous prices some acts are getting you really can only go to see who you really love. In the good ole days you could go to all kinds of shows on the cheap, not anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
77melizar