• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

LA Ink Fans

PhillipR

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
My wife and I are going to be on LA Ink the end of oct.My wife Marsha was Tatooed by Corey Miller and we will be on the show.It was a blast for both of us. We had a crew come to our house and dointerviews. We went to Hollywood to get her tatoo and meet the whole gangat High Voltage Tatoo. We had a great time and cant wait to see it on tv.I will let everyone know the exact air date. I cant post a picture untill the show airs but will then. I can say she got a Portrait of her Late husband on her left shoulder. They were married for 27 years when he passed away of a stroke at the age of only 50. The tatoo is part of the healing prosses for her and her girls.Just wanted to share our lil 15 mins of fame.Phillip

Last edited by a moderator:

belgamo2

Banned
That show rocks....the head inker dates roy orbinson's son....I'm gonna copy your post and add it to my calendar so I don't miss your tv debut! Congrats Phillip!taco

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Please, Please, Please make sure I don't miss it!!! "
"
How cool is that to see one of our members on TV !!

belgamo

No Deposit Forum Founder
when you get the date of the show airing let us know. I don't watch it, but my wife does. I'll make sure we ALL watch it, by putting a note at the top of the forum.

Kraziegurl79

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I've never watched this show before but I'll be sure to check THIS one out!! Um....what channel it is on?

PhillipR

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Update.We had to go to LA today and get the glamor shots done.Turned out really nice.Still no air date for the show yet but will let ya'll know.Phillip

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
How fun for you Phillip! Did you get a whole makeover, hair, makeup, clothes??? "
"
Let us know as soon as you know the air date, PLEASE !!!!

belgamo2

Banned
I love it....the thought of Phillip with pink rollers in his hair...LOL, can't wait to see your TV debut pretty boy!taco

PhillipR

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Ok Taco."
Do you really think i use pink Rollers?"
Chit i dont have enought hair. i use the blue ones!"
"
:)~~~~~~~

belgamo2

Banned
PhillipR wrote: Ok Taco.Do you really think i use pink Rollers?Chit i dont have enought hair. i use the blue ones!:)~~~~~~~
This is exactly why I have always loved you Phil....you and I live on the same funny farm....I love it....blue ones !!!!taco

PhillipR

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Update. The new season starts this thursday the 9th.Marsha talked to the producer of our segment and was told he knew it wont be on the first two shows, so it looks like we wont air untill next month sometime but be sure as soon as we know i will post it here. We are having a big airing party that nite so will post some pics of that also.Phillip