• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Long time forum member's family needs urgent help !

givennsz

BINGO MOMMA
Just be thankful for the real donations you have. Have you tried looking for work on the internet? There are millions of small jobs that pay instantly and will help your situation. Sorry to hear about the couple people that are trying to bring you down and ruin your spirits. Raise your head higher than theirs and count your blessings. :)

peteyweestro

FANTASY FOOTBALL GUY
I have my resume out with every online job site plus the california state web site plus my friends in the industry are looking but where i live is not that large and the issue is there are like 5 or 6 schools graduating people in my field 3 times a year, they can then hire these newbs for a lot less even tough at this point i would take anything. So the area is saturated with Medical Billers.

givennsz

BINGO MOMMA
I understand hun, <a href="http://odesk.com">odesk.com</a>, <a href="http://fancyhands.com">fancyhands.com</a>, <a href="http://guru.com">guru.com</a> sites like that is what I was referring to. It's not a lot of money but the little things add up. I can give you a name of a work at home forum if you would like, it's where I started years and years ago. If i hear of anything I will for sure let you know :)

peteyweestro

FANTASY FOOTBALL GUY
Well friend we have only 2 days left to go and are well short of our goal. We are asking, no we are pleading for people to step up and help us out before we are put on the streets .<a href="https://www.youcaring.com/help-a-neighbor/family-going-homeless/171975">www.youcaring.com/help-a-neighbor/family-going-homeless/171975</a>  -- Edited by Sookie on Thursday 1st of May 2014 05:07:01 PM

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I'll be making my donation in a couple of hours, Peter. Sorry it came down to the wire. "
Being that today is day that you need to meet your goal, I hope that you do and if you don't, I hope that with the donations you have collected you can negotiate with the finance company and they will be able to work with you if you present some funds to them.

peteyweestro

FANTASY FOOTBALL GUY
Thanks Michelle, with what we have collected so far i will much more confident going into our meeting as you said i will have something to negotiate with rather then a sad face and some tears. I will open a new site as this one expires today just in case there are some late donors on or after the first.

Mben

Staff member
Well hell, I loaded $50 exactly and the site has a transaction fee associated with making a donation. "
I need your PayPal address please.

peteyweestro

FANTASY FOOTBALL GUY
PM sent with address, and thanks to all who have given us their moral and financial support. I am posting a new donation address like i said in case any late comers want to help us reach our goal. The old sone expires today so the new link is........... <a href="https://www.youcaring.com/help-a-neighbor/family-going-homeless/171975">www.youcaring.com/help-a-neighbor/family-going-homeless/171975</a>

Mben

Staff member
PayPal sent!"
I hope you pull out of this with flying colors. Never give up because one day you will wake up and the world WILL look brighter. These days are dark and only brighter days can come of them. "
Lots of love to you and your family, Peter!"
Michele

Mben

Staff member
Mben wrote: Well hell, I loaded $50 exactly and the site has a transaction fee associated with making a donation. I need your PayPal address please.
My mistake. They do have a fee for transactions made on the donation site but you can choose $0 also. I didn't read that far down until now. They give you the option in a drop down box to change the percentage to a different amount or 0.I could have made it there but you got mine all the same. :thumb:

peteyweestro

FANTASY FOOTBALL GUY
Yes we did and thanks from all of us. As an update to folks we met with the property mngr and when she saw the effort we were making we bought a bit more time so that was awesome but we are still a bit shy of what we need to get by for now, so if there are any others who want to help please do using the link i posted yesterday please. I feel much better now and we thank all of you for it.

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
It's not much, but I've got $20 in my PayPal account that I'd like you to spend on something decadent,wild, and crazy - what's your PayPal address?(Sorry that I can't add a couple of significant zeros to the left of the decimal point :thumb:)

peteyweestro

FANTASY FOOTBALL GUY
Well people we finally got the new lease and got it signed and the owner is aware of the situation and will work with me so that is awesome, and so now the next goal is keeping the utilities on and the car paid but that will be easier i hope. We want to thank everyone who helped us in our time of need and if there is anyone else that would like to help no matter how little we would still appreciate it because as you can tell we aren't completely out of the woods just much better off.

Mben

Staff member
That's great news, Petey! So happy that the leased is signed and you and your family still have a home. "
I will keep good thoughts that you are out of the clear with everything soon. "
Stay strong, my friend.

peteyweestro

FANTASY FOOTBALL GUY
You got it Michelle. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders. It's incredible how much stress i was carrying around that i didn't even realize until now that it's gone. I will keep you that are interested posted on what happens but like i said any late stragglers to the game are welcome to help out with a small donation still.

peteyweestro

FANTASY FOOTBALL GUY
Hey all, just an update now that 3 days have passed and i have a bit of news. Well they were going to shut off our gas so i found this place that helps with gas and electric bills right, but get this, they won't help if you have a shut off notice ? WTF ? Does that even make sense ? So the best we could do was get the gas and electric bills postponed till the 28th and the car is a work in progress. The rent is good for now so that is still great. Any help is still appreciated though.

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
That does sound strange. I too have had to request some help with my utilities before and they would not help UNLESS you had a shut off notice. "
You're right that doesn't make any sense.

peteyweestro

FANTASY FOOTBALL GUY
I so thought it didn't make sense that i have had my wife call twice to verify and thats what they told her again, but like i said i can't for the life of me think of 1 reason why they would have this policy. In fact the one you mentioned Sookie makes so much more sense. I think i will call them and ask them why.

Jewels

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I would also ask them if they know of any place in your area that will help with a shut off notice. I would also call the electric and gas company and ask them if they can give you the numbers of some agencies that can help you through your rough patch.

peteyweestro

FANTASY FOOTBALL GUY
These people aren't very friendly,lol and the phone numbers i got don't seem to get answered, kinda strange i tell ya.

peteyweestro

FANTASY FOOTBALL GUY
Sorry just a bump to keep this relevant hopefully........................<a href="https://www.youcaring.com/help-a-neighbor/family-going-homeless/171975" >www.youcaring.com/help-a-neighbor/family-going-homeless/171975</a>

peteyweestro

FANTASY FOOTBALL GUY
Well if there are people out there that would like to help us now is again the time. On the 28th we will lose the phone/cable/internet, and the gas gets shut off on the 26th and last but not least the car note is due. I don't know how much longer i can keep doing this, sorry to cry and snivvel about our situation but i am at my whits end.

peteyweestro

FANTASY FOOTBALL GUY
Just wanted to drop in and give a report on how things are for those that are concerned, we are doing a bit better still getting turn off notices and 1 month behind on rent but they seem to be working with us a bit but if anything ever changes for the better i will let you all know

Jewels

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
That's great news! I know your situation is not ideal but at least you are better than you were two months ago. Just hang in there and please keep us posted. I'm still praying for you guys.