• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Lucky Red Winner

tpayne105

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Hey Folks

Persistence pays off. I was playing Lucky Red. I used a coupon bonus, I usually don't like these because of the play through. I started off with needing to make a $3100 play through.

I was playing Lucky Last game at the $6.25 level and won $3000. I of course still needed over $3000 playthrough so I just kept playing, moving around to games such as Ronin and then Triple Twister. I was playing $25 level of Triple Twister when this happened. At this point, I knew I would make play through!

I switched to Incan Goddess and I hit a feature game, where I won another $10000. I am still shaking....persistence does pay off. Just thought I would share my amazing luck this afternoon!

The total amount withdrawn is over $37000. It will be done in weekly installments. It is very surreal. Lucky Red is a great place to play and they have a very dependable cashier department. I will report back when things start rolling.

Attachments

• LRED.jpg
    LRED.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 483
Reactions: Mben and Sookie

tpayne105

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
With them, at least the way it has been for me in the past, they will take out only the bonus that was put in originally. The rest is your's once you reach play through. Again, I will report back to what happens!

Reactions: Mben

tpayne105

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I talked to the customer service people and all they could was "congratulations " and "I wouldn't be able to contain myself". There was no indication of a limit…. Sooooo. I think it's ok.

I have won getting through a play through before and all they took out was the bonus amount.

But yeah. I agree… holding breathe until then

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I talked to the customer service people and all they could was "congratulations " and "I wouldn't be able to contain myself". There was no indication of a limit…. Sooooo. I think it's ok.

I have won getting through a play through before and all they took out was the bonus amount.

But yeah. I agree… holding breathe until then
:dollarsign::goodluck2::crossed:

Reactions: tpayne105 and Mben

tpayne105

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
This is an email I received from them after confirming the payouts.

" Hope you are well and congratulations on your big win!! In regards to your pending withdrawals, we can confirm that one of them was processed yesterday for you for $4.950 and should hit your card within the next 5-7 working days. All your other withdrawals currently in pending will be processed as normal which will be subject to a $5000 maximum cash out per week. So the rest of your withdrawals will be processed weekly for you!!"

so it looks like $5000 at a time until all is paid to me. WOW...I am STILL shaking!..

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
@tpayne105 - WOW. So excited for you! I can't even imagine, I'd still be shaking too!! :brian:Please let us know when the first money hits your account ;)

tpayne105

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Just wanted to update you. The first of the installment payments hit my account this past Thursday, just three days after being approved. I will update you when the second one is approved, etc .

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Just wanted to update you. The first of the installment payments hit my account this past Thursday, just three days after being approved. I will update you when the second one is approved, etc .
That is great news, how exciting! I hope it happens to me one day - don't spend it all in one place ;)

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
An update.. The 2nd of the installments was processed today. Looking good!
This is what online gambling should be all about ..... winning and receiving your winnings in a timely fashion. Lucky Red rocks!

Enjoy your cashout for weeks to come, tpayne!