• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Lucky Red withdrawal

sambeau

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
i have made 3 withdrawls this monthand have not recieved them yetthe 1st  1 was on the 10th the last 1 the 18thwas just curious if anybody else is having problems

sambeau

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
not yet now they tell me that my banks account was closedi contacted them 3 times now with correct infoso thay say by monday the will resend

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Ok, let me know next week if you receive anything or not.

Anne4743

I just won a large jackpot on Sunday at Lucky Red. I am having problems verifying my debit card and have sent them bank statements, numerous copies of my card, etc. Still no luck and they won't correspond by email tpo tell me what the problem is. Do you have a solution for me???

omeg

It is hard to have a solution if they wont tell you exactly what the problem is. 
confuse.gif
Are you faxing a copy of your card to them , or by email? To me, email always works better.Please give us as many details as you can about the situation.                                                                                Pam

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

sambeau wrote: updatei recived my first payment on fridayso everything good
 That is fantastic news friend:Congrats on your successful cashout.                                                               Pam