• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Michael, I mean Batman, Trick or Treating

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I didn't get very many good shots but here are a few from last night.

He had a blast though. After every house he said" I gotta get MORE candy!" Finally when his bag was half full and too heavy for him to carry, he says "I wanna go home now." He got tired of walking. LOL The funny part was that every house he went to, he was more interested in what the inside of their house looked like. He was looking past the people to get a good look inside. LOL And he lost his mask the other day so the Cape Crusader went maskless.

download.spark

download.spark

download.spark

Last edited:

omeg

ADORABLE!!!!!Thanks for sharing Mben                                                                          Pam

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

Staff member
Aww, thanks Pam and pevangel. Here's one of him and his mom.

Mben

Staff member
Thank you sashasmom.
smile.gif

omeg

I hope Mben doesnt mind me sharing her post about her adorable Grandson Trick or Treating.I just recieved this pic of my baby Nephew Drake this morning, in his costume. He was a vicious pirate this year. heheheh But with a face as sweet as his, I dont know how the vicious part went over...)                                                                                      Pam

Mben

Staff member
PMM2008 wrote: I hope Mben doesnt mind me sharing her post about her adorable Grandson Trick or Treating.
Not at all!  He's just tooooo cute!  

omeg

Awwwww, thanks Mben for the kind words about Drake.  I think he is pretty special too. His sippy cup in the picture cracks me up......                                                                                                Pam

omeg

sashasmom wrote: PMM2008 he is ADORABLE hope you are able to enjoy him as much as I do mine
  Thanks sashasmom....I jump at the chance to spend time with Drake any chance I can.  I wont get to see him again till Thanksgiving, and I can't wait...........                                                                              Pam