• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Michael's First Day Of First Grade!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
heart.gif
My grandson goes to a year round school and after six weeks of being off on summer vacation, he started back today as a first grader! Here he is standing in front of his class room.

download.spark

heart.gif
Oh and here's my granddaughter, Miya. I babysat her this weekend. She was playing a game of peek~a~boo with me. Too cute!

download.spark

Last edited:

omeg

Wow...1st grade already.  Time sure does fly I guess.He is adorable and I bet he thrives in school again this year. :roll: Miya just gets more adorable every time I see a pic of her.Thanks for sharing. :roll::roll: 

Mben

Staff member
Thanks slotgal! "
They are very cute when they are at Miya's age but what handfuls! lol"
Michael is growing up. He has a lot over the last year probably because of kindergarten. But he was just as much as a handful as his little sister is now! lol"
My heart swells whenever I talk about them! Man I love them so much! :heart:

sashasmom

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
They are adorable Mben ... already first grade wow. Amelia starts full time kindergarten this year and I am hating it because they grow up too fast. 

Mben

Staff member
Thanks, sashasmom! "
I know how you feel about Amelia starting kindergarten. I felt the same way. Time sure does fly by when it comes to watching our munchkins grow into little boys and girls. They're not babies anymore. :( (sniff sniff)