• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Mid-Life

daremeto

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Mid-life is when you go to the doctor and you realize you are now so old, you have to pay someone to look at you naked. The good news about mid-life is that the glass is still half- full...of course, the bad news is that it won't be long before your teeth are floating in it. Mid-life women no longer have upper arms, we have wingspans...we are no longer women in sleeveless shirts, we are flying squirrels in drag. Mid-life has hit you when you stand naked in front of a mirror and can see your rear end without turning around. Mid-life brings the wisdom that life throws you curves...and that you're now sitting on your biggest ones. Mid-life is when you want to grab every firm young lovely in a tube top and scream, Listen, honey, even the Roman Empire fell, and those things will too! Mid-life is when you start to repeat yourself...and your chins follow suit. You become more reflective in mid-life. You start pondering the big questions -- what is life, why am I here...how much Healthy Choice ice cream can I eat before it's no longer a healthy choice?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Perfect timing that you posted this, daremeto! I am hitting a mid-life crisis ... seriously! Such a downer! :lol:

omeg

That was halarious daremeto.:lol:Unfortunatley I can relate to more than half of them.
confuse.gif
 I think of getting old this way.....I may not be young anymore, but getting old sure beats the alternative.
doh.gif

Last edited by a moderator: