• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Missing 6 Year old Tucson Girl Needs Our Prayers

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
We need to pray for all missing children but this one is hitting very close to home for me. 
ap_isabel_mercedes_celis_lt_120422_wblog.jpg
Isalbel Celis and her family need our prayers. She is a little 6 year old girl who was kidnapped from her home overnight Friday and the search is still on for her. There have been hundreds of people, law enforcement, etc. searching for her over these last few days. 2 FBI agents showed up at my door yesterday asking questions, taking my name, DOB and ph #. She lives about 2 miles southwest of where I live. Law enforcement have been going door to door on the entire east side of Tucson questioning everyone.There have been foot searches, searches by helicopter and by dogs so far. 2 special search dogs were flown in last night from VA. One is a search dog and the other is a cadaver dog. There has been a hit from one of the dogs but the police cannot say what it was.  Please pray for her .... that she will be found safe and unharmed. And pray that her family receives all the support and strength they need to get through this as I cannot imagine what the family is going through other than total devistation. http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/04/isabel-celis-6-year-old-girl-vanishes-from-tucson-arizona-home/

Last edited by a moderator:

omeg

These stories make my stomach hurt.  Prayers sent for the little girl, for a safe return, and prayers for the family during this terrible stressful time.                                                             Pam