• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Miya and Mariyah - Pretty In Pink!

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Here are the latest pics of my sweet lil granddaughters!

download.spark

"All ready for pictures, Nana! Let's go!!"

download.spark

Miya is 1.5 years old and Mariyah just turned 6 weeks old.

Last edited:

omeg

Okay Okay.....I can't take anymore....I am seriously on CUTE OVERLOAD hahaMben, your Grand-daughters are simply beautiful.Miya has a smile like one I have not seen.  Part Angel, Part Mischief?  heheThanks for the updated pcs of those cuties. :yourock: 

Mben

Staff member
Thanks Pam! "
Let me tell you ... you are dead on about the Part Angel, Part Mischief smile! Miya is the most adorable, lovable little girl ever BUT I saw her in action on Saturday night when I went to dinner with my daughter and the 2 girls. "
It was either Miya's evil twin that was at dinner with us or the sugar in her drink that brought out a lil monster in her! Either way, I have never seen her act up like she did. Thank goodness we were there late so there weren't a lot of customers that she was bothering with her lil tantrums. Without Miya seeing us doing it, my daughter and I had to laugh at how horrible she was being. "
That kid! SMH! :lol:

Mben

Staff member
Oh and Mariyah slept though it all ... the tantrums and dinner. lol

Mben

Staff member
Here are a few more pics from the last couple of days.  One more from the girls' photo shoot the other day.    Future Cheerleader!   Miya had to make a phone call real quick before the doc came into the room for her well baby checkup today. 

Last edited by a moderator: