• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Miya On Father's Day

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
My second oldest granddaughter, Miya, is pretty in pink for Father's Day.

She looks so much older than 2 to me.

download.spark

Last edited:

nikkidog

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
She sure is a beautiful baby, which I consider 2 still a baby, but you are right she does look older.

Mben

Staff member
From feeling pretty and cute 3 days ago to feeling like doo doo today. She was at the children's emergency room today. She has a virus, which is contagious so the reason for the mask, but it's nothing serious. Poor baby. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Oddly enough she looks more her age when she is sick and her hands aren't on her hips 
confuse.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

Staff member
I thought the same, Sookie."
She almost went back to the emergency room last night. She is having trouble breathing now. She's at the sitter's now and I hope she doesn't get worse throughout the day where my daughter needs to take her in again. "
Keep good thoughts for her that she gets over this soon, everyone. We all know that munchkins get sick more so than us adults so this is nothing new but still, I'd rather see her smiling with her hands on her hips. ;)

Mben

Staff member
Thanks, ladies. :)"
She's been getting breathing treatments at home and at the sitter's and is starting to feel a bit better.