• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

Most Embarrassing Moment...

MommyMachine

A Mommy Machine
Ok so let's here your most embarrassing moment, I would love to share mine with you all...but it would be downright unlady like...LOLHere is one that would come close..I was talking on the phone to someone, about something private..and I got another call and I really didn't want to talk to that person, soooooooo...I thought I hit ignore, when I actually hit join..and continued on with my very private conversation. Well like 10 or 20 minutes go by, and me and the person I was talking to were finished talking, and I told him I was going to bed and hung up.The next day, the other guy that wasn't supposed to be in the conversation...sent me an email, quoting the things I said...OMG I could have died...so embarrassing, and what is soooooo weird he didn't even think to say something while he was on the phone, and just sat there listening..HAHA.ANYWAYS...That is not my MOST embarassing moment, but darn close to it. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Then you should have titled your thread .......SECOND most embarrassing moment!

Mben

Staff member
My most embarrassing moment that I can think of and I am sure there are much more, has to be when I was in high school. I had my head in my locker and a cute boy that I had a crush on came up behind me. Poked me in my side and said BOO! I farted! LMAO!!! I could have just DIED!!!!  Oh, but I have NEVER farted since then!! LOL My second most embarrassing moment was when I was meeting some new neighbors on my block. The lady asked if I was Asian because everyone assumes that I am Hispanic.  Well I say yes, that I was half Japanese and half RICE!! I wanted to say WHITE, not RICE. Where the heck did that come from? Needless to say, she thought I was half Japanese and half CRAZY!!  -- Edited by Mben on Tuesday 3rd of August 2010 03:31:37 PM

MommyMachine

A Mommy Machine
Hahaha..Ok..One time when I was younger, i was at the movies with my friends, haha...and there were these guys there, a little bit older than us..anyways I was too cool for school back then, and I was trying to get my flirt on..I tripped and fell right on my face, busted my chin, blood everywhere..I wanted to cry..I think I did actually."
"
The next day I went to school and everyone was teasing me "
"
"
I went home early that day."
"

Here`s mine, it happened many years ago when I was 21, and like many stories of this ilk it centres around inlaws and a slightly adult theme.It was meet the girlfriends parents and family night which coincided with football training. The plans were laid that my gf would pick me up after training and take me to her parents house, whilst bringing a change of clothes for me also. She turns up bang on time but has forgot to bring my clothes, which leaves me with just my joggers and t-shirt, we decide there is not enough time to go home 1st and change so we head towards her parents home.Being a true frisky Essex girl my gf en route starts being very naughty, needless to say when we arrive at her parents house I have to stay in the car for a few minutes to calm down a bit. After a few minutes I pluck up courage and enter the house (still in a semi state of horniness) as I enter the room my heart falls to my feet, it could not be more crammed with her relatives, I make my excuses for not entering with her and head for the only seat available (oh boy if I knew what was to happen very shortly i`d have sat on the floor lol), right next to my prospective mother in law to be.After the informal introductions to her parents, brother and wife plus kids, uncle and auntie, and nan, I start feeling more relaxed and the relative chat starts flowing I now feel a whole lot more relaxed, until, out of the blue the family cat enters the room and decides my lap is favourite for a nap, and up he jumps.As I start stroking him he starts that cat thing with his paws, which are placed at a very strategic and highly sensitive place, I stop stroking him, but to no avail, his paws keep doing that pawwing thing they do, the alarm bells start ringing and i`m screaming inside at my nether regions `Don`t you dare, don`t you *^%$<>£ dare`, to late, he dared.Amongst all the turmoil going on inside my head I had completely lost all track with the conversation in the room, which had now entered the dinner is ready stage, and were awaiting me to lead them into the kitchen, the room was now completely silent, I can now feel the sweat dripping from my forehead as I dig deep inside for a plan to disguise my present state, which is not helped at all by the joggers I have on.My plan was simple, keep the cat pressed against me as I stand whilst at the same time trying to arrange my t-shirt as to cover myself and protect my dignity, `great plan` I silently thought to myself.. `Here goes`, I am now pressing the cat tightly into me and at this stage I don`t know whom is the most scared, me or the cat, when a catalogue of events that could not have better prepared for a comedy film slot together perfectly.Imagine the scenario, as i`m rising and holding the cat for dear life the mother in law starts speaking to me, in one complete action i`m starting to stand, whilst turning to face her, as the cat decides $%^& this and digs both sets of claws deep into my family jewels causing me to release him and thrust myself towards the way am I now facing, the mother in law, the look on her face as my impending manhood stops short about an inch from her right eye is scarred deep in my memory lol, there are gasps from around the room and an eerie silence, broken only by good old nan as she utters.. `Oh he likes cats don`t he!!`, priceless, absolutely priceless lol.

krystalkitty

Greedy Gambler
I have had none j/k Couldn't count on my 10 fingers and toes how many moments or none I'd share

Mben

Staff member
Thanks for the morning laugh to go with my coffee, 7's. That was very funny! 

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pussyliquor