• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

"Music is Life" - Share Your Favorite Music Videos

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
:metal:
Ok, guys, I'm going to drop some more Greta on you. Yes, I know it's not Christmas but this is one of my favorite sets. It is from two years ago and the boys had just blown up and been on tour for a year. Right before they did this set they found out they had received four Grammy nominations and they were on fire!

Reactions: Mben

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
On the off chance that you don't know anything about James Brown other than the Rocky movie and Rev. Cleophus James in the Blues Brothers...

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I'd normally put up Lee Greenwood's version, but no matter who sings it, the message is the same ... I AM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN! No matter what our country goes through, or is going through, I'll never turn my back on her!

PSP

101575563_1770025106480772_9045393093234262016_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Sookie and Mben

PSP

It's really amazing how many great songwriters of the day provided The Monkees with their repertoire of popular songs. This was written by Tommy Boyce and Bobby Hart . They wrote a ton of songs for them. Other songs were provided by Neil Diamond, John Stewart of the Kingston Trio, Harry Nilsson, Carole King, Neil Sedaka among others

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

PSP

Woo hoo! Thanks, PSP!

The Tucson Scorpions opened a can of whoops ass on the Dolphins today. So proud of my grandson and his team!

I believe that it was an entire pallet of whoopass - any game called by the mercy rule qualifies!

• Haha
Reactions: dji420 and Mben

PSP

It's been a long time since anyone Rick-Rolled anyone, but here goes!
(I actually love this song. The guy is very talented, even if the original video was awful)

• Love
Reactions: dji420 and Mben

PSP

It's a new year - and I've seen the Allstate commercial too many times, so here is the original that Coolio ripped off...