• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

"Music is Life" - Share Your Favorite Music Videos

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
OK, not in the ether like some of the others. but definitely connected...

Reactions: Mben

PSP

If you've never heard the original, this is worth the 18+ minutes :thumb:

PSP

OK, so I just listened to the entire song for the first time in ages. I can't believe that this song is over 50 years old!

Classic anti-Viet Nam war song - you probably had to be there to appreciate it. I was... and did!

Reactions: Mben and PMM

PSP

What other song could you possibly listen to today?
...and no, it isn't Blood, Sweat & Tears - it's The Ides of March

PSP

Keeping up my 60s theme - and the announcement today...

Not really "The End", but the end of this phase of NDF - that's OK! The future looks bright!

Reactions: PMM and Mben

PSP

OK, so you're sitting around watching the very beginning of any of the World Cup games - and part of a song comes on as the teams come out to line up before their National Anthems. It seems to really get the crowds going, even though it seems to be an instrumental. I might be the only one on earth who didn't know who did this song, but here you go!

PSP

Just ran into this - if you ever saw the Original Blues Brothers movie, there are more than a few of the Blues Brother Rhythm and Blues band in this video. For those of you old enough to remember, part of the back-up band for Sam and Dave on this gig is the entire Booker T and the MGs band...

PSP

The other interesting cultural note from this Youtube video - check out the audience from 1966. As opposed to the audience you would expect in these racist times, virtually the entire audience was white!

Yes, there were actually a large number of people of my persuasion who appreciated talent - regardless of color! I was - and always be - a huge fan!

PSP

I'd like to introduce PMM to an artist that she might find enticing. He has kind of a strange name - Elvis Aaron Presley :thumb: