• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

"Music is Life" - Share Your Favorite Music Videos

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
Does that video scream 60s or what!
He hated making all the movies he did.

I'm probably telling you something you already knew, but that was in the documentary. I never knew.

He looked like he enjoyed making them. I guess that's why they call it "acting". lol

Reactions: PMM

Mben

Staff member
Heading to see this lady tonight! Love this song and I know she will sing it!

They were here back in September. I wanted to go so bad, but didn't make it.

Have fun, Pam! :metal:

Mben

Staff member
And dang it, without knowing you had posted a song today, I was on my way to post one. Gonna post it anyway. ;)

I like my music loud and hard when I work. Ozzy's "I Don't Know" came up on my playlist. And this is the version I found to post.

Bad ass!

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
All I can hear is headbanging - not that there's anything wrong with that, but now I have serious headache!

Reactions: PMM and Mben

PSP

When was the last time that anyone tried to have a song based history? - and a cartoon figure?

PSP

Excellent song - Loverboy got submarined by the grunge movement just as they were about to go nuclear.

I might have posted this before (too lazy to look), but I just found out a little new info on this group. Not only did they lead the league in hair products (and psycho girls in their videos - see Kitaen, Tawny), they were also the formed from the 70s group Deep Purple - as in Smoke on the Water!

Mben

Staff member
Excellent song - Loverboy got submarined by the grunge movement just as they were about to go nuclear.

I might have posted this before (too lazy to look), but I just found out a little new info on this group. Not only did they lead the league in hair products (and psycho girls in their videos - see Kitaen, Tawny), they were also the formed from the 70s group Deep Purple - as in Smoke on the Water!
Thanks for that bit of trivia. :thumb:

If there was background music in real life, Whitesnake's 'Here I go Again' would be my theme song. This song plays in my head all the time.

Every time I take a trip, head out to the stores, do pretty much anything, I am on my own, all by myself. I'm not boohoo-ing. I'm a single chick who loves being single and does everything on my own.

Oh and Loverboy came across my new Pandora station after searching for Rick Springfield. I love them both. All three actually! lol

PSP

Since The Zombies just entered the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, I am compelled to put in my favorite songs of theirs...

PSP

Can someone please explain why the women are posing in this video? (other than it was 1965?)

PSP

A question - why does that guitar player have what looks like a tiger tail hanging out of his pocket?

...and an answer to an unasked question - Time of The Season never did it for me. Can't explain it - just didn't :no:

Reactions: Mben and PMM

PMM

I saw Rick in concert! It was a great show! He was so full of energy and fun.

He isn't exactly as young as he used to be (none of us are) and he still ran around the audience and stage like a young guy!

I was so impressed.

Would love to see him again.

Reactions: Mben