• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

"Music is Life" - Share Your Favorite Music Videos

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
I'm sorry chillymellow, that was indeed a sad story. I guess they say what doesn't kill us makes us stronger 'eh? I can't say as I ever agreed with that. Every time pain invades our heart, I feel it takes a little away, at a time, until we simply have nothing left to give the next heartache.
Sorry for being such a downer. This story made me realize none of us are without our heartaches. Thank you for sharing.

Mben

Staff member
and that story was just a drop in the bucket of my sad things in life. #1 gave me chillymellow
reminds me to not freak out so much over little crap that doesn't even matter.

I cry easily, in fact way too much so and it is part of my disability. but have learned to just push through. Watching that video is always a good thing because it is a great song and even though I end up crying watching it cuz of what happened, I always feel better by the end and more optimistic. Kind of like allergy shots!

Here's the first record I ever bought. 10 years old, 1967. Western Union by the five americans

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

chillymellow

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Oh gosh, the seventies were awesome! I think the ladies in this video should have a reunion and recreate this, especially the ones who ARE 70 now!

Green-eyed lady by Sugarloaf (and you can follow it with "I'm Your Captain/Closer to My Home" by Grand Funk Railroad if you have the need.

chillymellow

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Ok, wow. I saw a moody blues album on you tube, Days of Future Past. I had NO IDEA what I was getting into, other than I like this album and someone swiped my CD so I was going to listen.

I got to watch, and OMG, this little old space cadet is WAY impressed with the Hippie Chick who created this video to go along with. I didn't even get to finish the album, but I was flying around in space for awhile in a pink tube. Anyway, if you haven't ever experienced Moody Blues, you might not like the music, but I guarantee you will be visually stunned into listening.

Hippie Chick has several Moody Blues albums done up the same way and also has some Stevie Ray Vaughan and other artists I will recommend.

You will need some time to watch this one and warning it is interrupted by some commercials but I got over being taken out of my brain excursion back into reality. I hope you enjoy this selection (in your room with a nice whatever). I've got to make some time to watch more.

Mben

Staff member
"Europa" would be the background music for my life today.

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
While we are on the topic of misheard lyrics...

Did they say what I think they said in the 2:00 to 2:15 period?

:surprise:

Reactions: Sookie and Mben

Reksai

Banned
Oh. This thread is my piece of cake! I am a still learning sound recording and music is my passion. At first I will put a link to the band my girlfriend recently told me. Enjoy!

Reactions: Sookie

Reksai

Banned
No problem, Sookie. I recommend more of their songs. They are really good. Thanks to them I started to like folk metal. Ok, I have to go and make a present for my friend ;)

Sookie

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
"Folk Metal" - awesome. I was trying to put together in my head what I would call that :lol: I was thinking fairy tale metal. "Folk Metal" makes more sense and I think I like it too :D Have fun at the birthday party.

Reactions: Reksai

Reksai

Banned
Thank you. The birthday party was great!. I made something special for my friend and made a box, where I put it. He was happy with it.

I usually listen to different kind of metal and also like classic music, so folk metal is great for me. I like System of a Down a lot to.

This one actually reminds me of a very good times, so it's my favorite.

Mben

Staff member
Such a fun and upbeat song from one of my new favorite series ... Empire.

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
I can't believe that this song is over 40 years old...