• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

"Music is Life" - Share Your Favorite Music Videos

Mben

No Deposit Forum Administrator
Staff member
How could you possibly have a Women's Day and not include Helen Reddy?....
I totally forgot about that song. Thanks for keeping abreast of the women of the world!

Mben

Staff member
The Country Music world lost a beloved star today on his birthday.

Rest in Peace, Merle Haggard. You were a big part of my life back in the day. Hearing your songs takes me back to them.

Reactions: Sookie

quinckr

Headache right now :( It may just be the placebo, but this really works on me. I feel much better! I highly recommend it for anyone suffering from headaches:

Reactions: Mben and Sookie

PSP

Ruler of Western Civilization's Geeky Nerds
It's really a shame that his videos are so restricted. I was trying to find the original video for 1999 earlier, but all I could find were the song with random background or the entire video that I couldn't post here....

Reactions: Sookie and Mben

Mben

Staff member
It's really a shame that his videos are so restricted. I was trying to find the original video for 1999 earlier, but all I could find were the song with random background or the entire video that I couldn't post here....
Yeah, same here. That site you posted has awesome videos. Too bad we couldn't break the source code and grab a couple to post here somehow.

Reactions: Sookie

Mben

Staff member
:above: :thumb:

When I was jammin' to Metallica the other day, you know ... to drown stuff out, I listened to their version of Turn the Page.

I love the song sung by whomever. Hear it a lot at Karaoke too.