• Welcome to No Deposit Forum! Please log in to continue. New members please register here. New Member Registration

My Father is in need

wendyj441

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
 Please pray for my father.  I have always been a daddy's girl.  He had a massive heart attack 9 years ago and with a bypass and most recently a pacemaker/diffibulator we have been blessed with this many years with him.  He is only 68 and will be 69 on February 11 (I was his birthday present 34 years ago).  He was admitted in the hospital yesterday in Florida I live 1200 miles away.  He is in the cardiac care unit and the dr's think that his bypasses are failing.  He has no more veins that are usable to do anymore.   I am going to the DR for dna testing to see if I am close enough match if it is needed.  Thank you with all my heartWendy
cry.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

lyndalou

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Wendy, My heart goes out to you and your family. I will surely say an extra prayer for your family and daddy . I know what it's like being a daddy's girl, i myself am one. There is no place like home or being with daddy. Always, Lyndalou

Mistye81

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
I too will be praying for you and your father. I have seen personally what the power of prayer can do, just put your trust in the Lord and he will see you through this. Remember when things look the worst God does his best. He will be get your family through this.

I_am_Loni

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
May the angels hear all our prayers and deliver them posthaste, and may all your souls feel the peace that comes of faith.

Last edited by a moderator:

pattast

HI WENDY,"
WHAT IS YOUR DAD'S FIRST NAME AND LOCATION? MY MOM HAS THE GIFT OF PRAYER THAT NEVER FAILS!!!! 14 YRS AGO AT AGE 39 FOUND CANCER. I WAS GIVEN A 10% CHANCE TO LIVE FOR 1 YEAR WITH WITH AGGRESSIVE TREATMENT. MY MOM TOLD THE DOCTOR TO ADD PRAYER TO THE EQUATION. WITH GOD AND PRAYERS SHE TOLD HIM TO ADD TWO MORE ZERO'S ON THAT 10%. IM STILL HERE AND HAVE 4 BEAUTIFUL GRANDKIDS."
FIRST NAME IS ALL I NEED AND WILL PUT MOM ON IT. SHE HAS MANY FULL RECOVERYS UNDER HER BELT."
PATTY

wendyj441

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
he is in Ft pierce florida in the cardiac care unit.  They did a cardiac cath 2 days ago.  He has a 50% blockage in one of his bypasses.  He also has a 70 and 90% blockage in two other areas that they can not reach. They are not going to fix the 50% until it reaches 70%.  There are also more tests being run on him.  He is an absolute mess right now and doesn't know where he is what's going on or who he has talked to that particular day.  To make things more complicated with his health he has anti-couagulant lupus.  This is the rarest form.  He also has congestive heart failure.  I hope and pray that I have my father for a few more years at LEAST he is only 68.  Alot of his problems could have been solved years ago if they had discovered the lupus before the heart attack.   He didn't fit the criteria to be tested.  The now know more about aids than they do lupus.  The criteria is females 15-45 with a history in the family none of which he fit into.  I will keep everyone updated and thank you for all of the support that has been shown.

Mistye81

WELL KNOWN MEMBER
Wendy, your story touches my heart reading it, I too went through a different but similar experience with my dad not too long ago. He has congestive heart failure, a bad heart valve, thickening of the heart, and emphysema. He is only 56. He was in and out of hospital because he would literally gain 20 pound of water weight over night, and wouldn't be able to breathe. He finally went in for surgery in August, and surgery went great considering it took 12 hours, immediatly afterwards the surgeon came into the waiting area and told us that it was a good thing that he had the surgery cause he was in the later stages of heart failure and wouldn't have made it much longer. Well on his 2nd day after surgery things took a turn for the worse, his kidneys were not working, he was fighting to breathe, and his bowels had failed to start back again. He had put on 30+ pounds of water weight, and was unrecognizable. He was in put in the ICU in critical condition, and all we had was pray and God, and let me tell you, God came through, after 3 weeks of not leaving my dads side at the hospital, not eating, not sleeping, it had taken it toll on me. I sat with him in the ICU one night, and prayed and prayed and a feeling came over me that everything would be ok, and I left it in God hands, and within hours everything had changed, my dad made a full recovery almost instantly. He walked out of the hospital 3 days later, and I will be forever grateful for the mercy that God showed on my family, I truely witnessed a miracle. So keep praying, and keep your faith. We will all be praying with you.

I CAN TOTALLY RELATE GIRL, I TOO AM DADDY'S GIRL I WILL SAY A PRAYER FOR YOUR FATHER AND FOR YOU, WILL ALSO ASK MY MOTHER IN LAW TO DO THE SAME AS SHE ALSO HAS A STRONG BELIEF. STAY POSITIVE. TAKE CARE. WENDY(LOWDOWNJUNK) PS NICE NAME